Jimmy A Kiss

Magnolia-

"You haven't been answering my calls, Roman." I told Roman as I answered his call. He's been calling for three days, I've ignored every singe one because he ignored mine the previous two days. He's been gone for nineteen days, he told me he's finishing up everything then he'll come see me. I am a little excited but I couldn't show all excitement because I had to stay mad at him. He angered me and I want him to apologize and try to make it better. I know he'll try, he always does.

Today, I chose to stay in and drink hot chocolate, it's too cold outside now. I always hated this time of year when I would be in the cage or shed, there was no warmth. I almost died from hyperthermia one time, but one of my parents visitors found me and helped me.

They didn't snitch or judge my parents, they just didn't want me to die. I always thought my mother would protect me and change her ways. She would sometimes show that she could be nice, but then she showed that she could be a monster. I still remember the things she would do to me.

I cringed at the thought and decided to get out of my head.

"Magnolia!" I heard.

"S-sorry, what?" I shook my head and controlled my breathing.

"What happened?! Did you have a flashback, what-

"It's fine, Roman, I was...just thinking of my mom." I mumbled and rubbed my forehead.

"Stop thinking about that woman, she isn't your mother, she isn't worth it. Have you eaten?" He asked and I missed him caring for me like that.

"J-just drank hot chocolate."

"No, eat something, do you want me to order you food?" He asked and I pouted.

"Chipotle, please." I mumbled and he laughed knowing he won me over.

"Okay, amore, the usual?" He asked and I nodded.

"Y-yeah, extra queso please." I said and he told me he would get it. He then suddenly hung up and my computer ringed, I answered his video call and he smiled at me when he seen me. I was in a silk robe and my hair was in a messy bun, I looked exhausted.

"Where are you?" I asked as he had his computer in his lap and I seen seats behind him.

"On the jet." He said and I looked confused.

"Are you coming back?" I asked.

"No, I have to fly to another part of Italy to meet with some business partners. I'm almost there." He said and I hummed. I looked around my lonely apartment and wished he was here with me. "I ordered your food, bambina." He told me as he got off of his phone.

"Thank you, Roman." I whispered and focused on the show I was watching. I never thought I would want to be a mermaid so bad until now.

"Why are you using my full name in an annoyed way, are you mad, amore?" Rome asked with hesitation.

"I'm not mad, I'm tired and I've been stuck in the house all day. I've been catching up on school work and binge watching movies. I'm ready for you to come back." I told him and looked over at him. He smiled at me with his beautiful grey eyes sparkling at the sun that was shining on the jet.

"I miss you so much, I will be there tomorrow, twenty days." He told me and I gasped forgetting that. I sat up and squealed.
"I know what's coming, don't-

"Knock knock." He started laughing and shook his head already knowing.

"Who's there, baby?" He asked.

"Owl." I giggled.

"Owl who?" He asked.

"Owl squeeze the life out of you when I see you!" He laughed and so did I. I seen Marcelo peek and flip me off, I waved and Carlo told me that was a good one. Matteo waved and I waved back.