The Letter

Magnolia-

"I am not giving you-

"Here you go." Viola handed me a sniper. It was such a beauty, I have always favored shooting snipers and machine guns. Shooting is a specialty of mine since I was seven, my father trained me to shoot the moment I came from the womb. My first and only toy was a gun....though it wasn't a toy. I really believe my father wanted me to shoot myself on accident at the age of three. I killed people before for my father, he'd take me to the warehouse as punishment to torture people until they died.

I would tell myself they were enemies and that they deserved it. It's horrible to teach your child, but I was always ready when an attack happened, I was my father's back up plan. Even though he did horrible shit to me, he knew that if he gave me a gun the gun would be used on everyone but him. He had me trained in that way.

"Why are-

"Shut up, she Can shoot." Viola said and Marcelo laughed.

"She can't shoot and for you-

I loaned the gun while staring at him, he watched as I opened the window and set up my shit.

"If she hurts herself-

"She won't." Liana said and folded her arms.

I looked through the scope and released a breath, I then started shooting. Head shots on every single enemy that wasn't a guard I was familiar with. Capo was confused and I kept shooting until I couldn't get another clear shot. I opened the window more and capo's eyes locked with mines.

He then smirked at me and shook his head as he looked down.

I scanned the surrounding area before seeing someone coming around the house. I hurried and shot that person in the head as soon as capo turned his back to him. Cap turned and seen the man.

"Grazie!" He yelled at me and I gave a thumbs up knowing what that meant.

I moved from the window and seen Matteo, guards, Carlo, and Marcelo staring at me as if I've grown ten heads.

"That's my girl." Viola patted my back and took the gun. "Let's get you cleaned up." She walked out with the gun and everyone still stared dumbstruck.

"You're fucking amazing, I could kiss the ground you walk on." Liana kissed my head and held cotton pads to clean my hands. I winced.

"How?" Marcelo asked with a hard look.

"My father was part of the mafia, trained since the age of three." I told him and shrugged. He stroked his chin and opened the door to see capo talking to his men. I winced as Liana did my bloody knees and I watched Marcelo walk out and talk with capo. Carlo and Matteo went right behind him. After Liana finished bandaging my knees I ran outside.

"You're okay!" I said and jumped on capo. He grunted and caught me, he laughed in my hair and I hugged him tight.

"Thanks to you, amor, never missed a shot." He said and pulled me away to look at me. I still held him tight as he moved the hair from my face.

"You were supposed to come in with me." I whispered and frowned.

"I had to handle this-

"You could've died! Who are these people anyways?" I asked him and looked at the bodies. Before he could say anything I actually realized the tattoos on the side of their neck.

Blood clan, a huge gang, my father worked for them on the side actually.

My insides churned in memory of when they came to our home.