Sexy Boss

Magnolia-

After an hour of being a waitress, I had to go behind the bar and sit down. The bar is tall enough to hide me as I sat in a chair, I was really growing tired. Yesterday, my father hated how I wasn't losing weight so he beat me and said that'll help me. He destroyed my little shed and sat it on fire, I am back inside the dog cage. I thought about telling Haley , but she would draw that line there and there will be a war that no one would want. I definitely do not want to be the cause of it either.

I dance with bruising all the time, everyone thinks it's from exceeding and practicing on the pole. Some of the bruising is from that, but I have deep bruising everywhere now. Liana had to spray my body with an air brush then used setting spray on my body.

I do the same to her, Haley ran over her boyfriend before because he's abusive, but Liana loves him. I don't understand it, I don't think I ever will, but I can't judge. We take care of each other and hide things from Haley together.

"He's here!" I heard Roxy whisper to Luke. Luke tensed and the room started to feel still and get quiet, the dj stopped the music. I heard chattering and Luke looked at me when I went to go to him, but he placed a finger to his lips and shushed me. I was confused, I heard Haley's voice and she sounded very serious as she welcomed someone. She then yelled for the music to be put back on.

"What-

"He's here! The Italian Capo is fucking here!" Luke yelled and my face fell. I hurried to look over the full house and seen a group a tall men getting led in a reserved section, in the back with a nice sight of the stage. I rolled my eyes and rubbed my hands over my face.

"You need to start getting ready, I got your shift." Roxy took my apron and shoved me. I shoved her back and she laughed, I laughed too and hurried into the locker rooms. I knew I needed to freshen up again.

I wore a dark blue two piece set with matching blue heels. I loved this lingerie and it showed my boobs nicely, I got my make up touched up and Bubbles fixed my hair. Sweet came in in a rush as she was in a pink jumpsuit.

"Hey, boss lady." I crossed my legs and sat still as the girls got me ready. Haley looked slightly panicked before she hid it and sat in a chair in front of me.

"When you get on the fucking stage, you better work it like never before, understand?!" She demanded and I nodded.

"Yes, ma'am, I got you." I said and did our handshake. She kissed the top of my head and left the room, the girls let out a breath they were holding and I turned my chair to look myself in the vanity mirror. I looked hot, I knew I looked hot, but I was nervous. The pills the girls had given me to take can only take a little stress away, not a lot. I really need to stop taking shit from them.

"She is so fucking scary." Bubbles said and the girls agreed. I laughed and shrugged.

I looked and seen Liana coming into the locker room after her performance in stage.

"You seen him?" The girls asked and I turned to look at her.

"He is so fucking hot! Bro, I could have fucked him on the spot!" Liana said and we all said we needed to see him now. I heard the Dj getting ready to introduce me, people started yelling for me and I grabbed a black blazer. I kissed the girls cheeks and they wished me luck.

I seen Juice at the stage and she nodded at me, I nodded back and slowly went up the stairs as she gave the Dj my signal. The lights flickered blue and white and the music started with a laugh, people already knew the song and they squealed then the light flicked on me.

I opened my blazer teasingly and bit my lip, men patted the stage and I shook my head to show my hair.

"I gotta lotta cash...but I don't mind spending it." I mouthed and had money that I fanned myself with.