Friend Zoned

Magnolia-

"Maggy, I will drop you." Capo warned as I jumped on his back as soon as he got out of the car. I laughed and told him he wouldn't, he's too nice to drop me. He went into the house and I seen Viola doing a handstand while Carlo and Matteo were counting and clapping. There was now a stripper pole in the middle of the living room. I laughed and got down to run over to them. I threw chips at them, I guessed what they would want and decided to get them that. I felt bad not getting them anything, I know what Viola would've wanted anyways.

"Thank you, princess." Carlo kissed my cheek and I blushed. I sat by him on the couch and everyone joined.

"What are we playing?" I asked.

"Truth or dare, Viola had to hold a handstand for ten seconds." Matteo sat by me before Capo could. I was sandwiched between Carlo and Matteo, capo muttered under his breath and sat by Viola. Marcelo and Liana were talking as they sat on the other side of the couch alone.

"Okay, Liana, truth or dare?" I asked and she scooted closer to us all leading Marcelo to.

They are so cute.

"Umm...dare." She smirked.

"I dare you to show us your favorite stripper move from your previous job." Carlo said before I could say something.

"It's been two months though." She cringed thinking she'd do horrible. She stood and I slapped her bottom to give her encouragement, she laughed and grabbed the pole.

"I've never been in the audience to experience this." I laughed and she did too.

She grabbed the pole at the bottom and flipped, they gasped thinking she'd fall. Marcelo got up just incase, she did the splits and slowly spun as she waved her legs like this was nothing. We cheered and she laughed before dropping her legs into a backbend and standing up without her hands touching the ground.

"You are very flexible." Matteo said.

"You should see me in bed." She winked and I laughed with Matteo. Marcelo glared and she chose to sit by me after shewing Matteo.

"Truth or dare, doll?" She asked me and I smiled.

"Dare." I said.

"I dare you... to give capo a good ole lap dance like you use to do the girls." She said and I immediately blushed. Capo wasn't interested in our game until she let those words fly. I never seen someone put their phone up so quickly and smile like a happy puppy. It was nice to see his sexy self smile.

"Good dare! Fantastic dare!" He said and I laughed as Liana played music on the huge tv.

"Ouu, I love this song." Liana said and played it. I stood in front of capo and thought about how I would do this.

"No touching, understand?" I gave him rules and he held his hands up in surrender, never letting his sneaky smile drop.
"Play it." I said and she did. I slowly, and sexily walked towards him, I gave him lustful eyes and he bit his lip. I touched my foot and threw my head back to let my hair fly back. I then slowly rocked my body as I squatted in between his legs. I rubbed my breast and rocked on my feet before touching his thighs.

I ran my hands up his thighs and arched my back more. I turned and flipped my hair to one shoulder and ran my ass over the tint in his joggers. He cursed and I bit my lip and circled my ass and shook it on him.

I turned and straddled him, he immediately grabbed my hips. I laughed and threw my head back, I messed with my hair and rocked on his growing tint. I leaned and laughed in his ear.

"No touching, capo." I said, seductively and immediately he grabbed my ass. I got off of him while laughing and told Liana to cut the song because I was dying. I held my stomach as I held the pole.