I Want To Be Happy

Magnolia-

Roman told me he would cook for me since I always cook for him. I can't wait to see how this will turn out, I didn't want to speak about my parents. I wanted this to be perfect and Roman called this a date night. He wanted to take me out but I told him I love home dates more, it's way more intimate and fun.
Watching my boyfriend carefully follow my recipe that I put in a book was hilarious. I don't know how he's Italian and can't cook, but that is what is happening right now, he can not cook.

I see why he has chefs and maids now.

I came from the shower and expected everything to be ready to go, but instead he was shirtless cursing about burnt oil. I was laughing, but he looked good so I didn't mind, my smoke detector went off and I had to open the balcony doors.
I started helped Roman and tried not to be distracted by his abs and body that was beside me.

He kept smacking my ass through the white, thin silk nightgown that I had on. He was getting distracted and I was going to put on a robe, but the silk robe wouldn't have been better. He still would smack my ass, so I just ignored him and gently flipped my steak.

It was perfect and Roman let me taste the sauce. I actually loved it and he was so proud of himself, we then waited on the potatoes to finish up and Rome decided to teach me some dances. The slow music came on and I wrapped my arms around his neck. My body was pressed against his warm one and we danced to the music.

I caressed his face and smiled at him.

"Sorry!" I stepped on his foot and we laughed. I stepped on my tippy ties and pecked his lips, he then grabbed one of my hands and dipped me. I laughed and he pulled me up and spun me so my back was against his chest. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck from behind. I moved my hips against his as the music picks up it's beat.

"You're going to make me fuck you." He whispered huskily in my ear as my bottom rubbed against him. My cheeks burned red and I still didn't stop, he held my lower stomach and kissed my cheek.

"Get the potatoes they're done." I whispered when the alarm beeped. He pulled away to get them and I pressed my hot cheeks to cool them.
I watched him prepare them while reading the instructions and I hugged him from behind. I kissed his sexy back and rubbed his abs then got bold and reached up to feel his peck. He only chuckled, but he didn't stop me, I fiddled with the piercings and then let my hands fall lower.

I caressed his lower stomach and fiddled with the stings on his joggers, he had showered before me when we got to my apartment, so he smelled delicious.

"Hand me the plate, please." He said and I grabbed it and gave it to him. He thanked me and I fiddled with the waistband of his joggers. He carefully put our plates together and I slipped my hands in his joggers.
"Whoa, bambina!" He grabbed my wrists and I laughed and bit his back for a love bite.

"What?" I stood beside him and rubbed his back. He laughed and shook his head.

"You're getting bold there, wait until we finish eating." He said and I laughed. He showed me the plates and I gasped at how good it looked, I thanked him and put the plates on the counter as he grabbed the drinks.

He put two glass cups of ice down and poured the drink in the cups.

"I love date nights." I said as I moaned at the taste of the food. He agreed and gave me a high five, we talked about his trip and what I've done while he was gone. We then got full and washed the dishes together while dancing at the background music.

"You know, I'm really craving a good lap dance right now." Roman said as I was about to change the song. I looked at him sitting on the couch and I laughed, I put on good lap dancing music and he did a little squeal of excitement.