Waitress Bunny

Magnolia-

"Let me see." My father watched me take my pill then he searched my mouth. When he was sure it was gone, he looked at my body and frowned in disappointment, he shook his head and walked out of my bedroom. I had just got out of the tub when he surprised me while sitting on my bed, I had a towel wrapped around me as he watched me take my meds. He really creeps me out, I never know when he will go too far. The way he examines me and study's me, he wants me to be perfect.

Perfect in his image.

I dressed in a nightgown and grabbed an over night bag. My father had invaded my little shed, I have a tiny tub that I ordered from Amazon, it's inflatable, easy to clean and fill up with a hose. It's pretty cool, I saved up for it and it was so worth it.

Guardian:)

G.-Did you make it to my penthouse yet?

Me- Driving there now.

G.- Good.

I arrived at Haley's penthouse and went into the building. My parents doesn't ask where I am, they don't really notice I'm gone unless I need to watch their animals, even then they don't really care. I know to be back in time tomorrow to feed their pets and drive to my college, I need to talk to the councilor. Somehow they have cancelled all of my classes.

The only reason I'm there is because of the fear my parents put in them. They know who my father is and who he works for, so they squeezed me in. I am suppose to do online schooling but they're fucking me up. I actually had passing grades for the first time in my life.

I started cooking when I pulled out my grandma's recipes that I kept in a book. My grandmother taught me how to cook before she left me, well, before she died or whatever but I hate her so I don't care. She left me, she abandoned me, I told her to fight for me in that hospital and she told me she would, but then she died while holding my hands. She died while I held her hands and laughed about how she used to care for me when I use to hurt as a child.

She died in front of my eyes, she knew she was dying. She tightened her hold on my hands and interrupted what I was saying to tell me she loved me. I knew then that it was her time.

I hated her after that.

"Oh how I wish I could come home to my husband cooking, but instead I have you and I love you so very much." Haley came through the door and I laughed. I sprinkled parsley on her pasta and put it in front of the stool then fixed my plate. She thanked me a billion times and I stood in front of her as she sat on the stool. I got our drinks and we talked about our day while eating.

"You know what's funny?" She suddenly asked as she started washing the dishes. I was drying them while humming to Teddy Swims in the background of the penthouse.

"What?" I asked and grabbed the plate from her to dry.

"One of the girls started squealing and saying she saw you and Nelly making out in the parking lot." My face fell. It's against the rules to date or mess with the guards, none of them are to even look at me most times. All under strict orders.
"She didn't realize I was there until I told her to repeat, she said she was joking." She laughed and I knew she didn't find it funny.

I bit my lip as the nerves flowed through me.

"Okay, I won't lie, I kissed Nelly." I said then faced her, she faked a loud gasp and I rolled my eyes.

"Really?! I had no idea!" She smirked and said, sarcastically.

"I'm not dating him or anything, I told him I just want-