Sneaky Bitch

Roman-

The next morning I had to stop by some business employees homes. I know there are some people who have stolen from me and lied to me about it, so I will be taking care of that today, I am very serious about my line of work. Five hundred thousand dollars worth of drugs has magically disappeared from my warehouse. The leaders of that warehouse is Quintin Simone and James Lorenzo. I am going to James home first then Quintin's, I feel the need to bring a change of clothes. Things are going to get bloody and I will be pissed if my good clothes got ruined.

I plan to stop by the strip club later today.

I pulled up to James home in the back of the black SUV, my men got out with me. They forced the door open and I seen James standing in the living room with his wife.

"M-Mr. Ferrari." He stuttered and greeted.

"Five hundred thousand, James, start talking." I said and sharpened a blade. I didn't look at him as I sharpened my blade, I knew he was trembling and so was his wife. If they do not get to talking soon I will start carving out important parts of their body and make the other eat it.

I peeked up when no one answered.

"I'm a busy man, Lorenzo." I said and he was starting to sweat.

"W-we didn't take it, capo. I-it had-...I-I can't say who, but it's-

I signaled for Carlo to grab him and he did. His wife screamed and Marcelo grabbed her and held her, James was forced to his knees and he started begging as I squatted in front of him.

"Who has it?" I asked.

"Pl-pleas-

I traced the knife down his body to his penis until he screamed and begged.

"The Simone's! Quintin uses the drugs and sells them for his own benefit, when we threatened to tell he s-said he would kill us and you would believe him since you two do close work together! I promise you!" His wife screamed out and her husband cried like a huge baby. I smirked knowing his wife was smarter than his stupid ass.

"Great." I stood and went to his wife. She stared up at me with her watery eyes, I examined her from head to toe. She's a tall woman with long blond hair, a beautiful blond.
"Are you loyal to your husband?" I asked her and she looked taken back by my question. She then looked me over then slightly looked away to bite her lip, I grabbed her chin and forced her to look at me.

"Y-yes-

I let my fingers caress the side of her face.

"Since recently, I've heard of you and the gua-

"S-sir, don't!" She whispered over me before I could say it allowed.

"Fine, I'll leave you alone. I thought you'd want to have some fun." I pulled away and her face held shock. She then stepped forward.

"Le-...let's talk in the other room, okay?" She said and I smirked in victory. She led us out and her husband looked confused, she told him she would talk to me about not killing him. I definitely want to do that, it's been a long time since I've had a nice fuck.

After thirty minutes of fucking his wife I walked out with my nasty smirk. She limped behind me and cleared her throat as we entered the living room, her husband stared at us with disbelief, I'm sure he heard his wife screaming. She could hardly find her voice when we finished from all of her damn screaming.

I had to imagine little bunny from last night, I couldn't help but think about her.

Next round of business.