Happy Birthday

Magnolia-

"Why the fuck are we at capo's mansion?!" I yelled at Liana and she laughed.
We had left the apartment after our deep conversation, well confession if anything. Liana has a crush on capo's right hand and now we are at capo's fucking house while he is in Italy. There are guards all over and I'm sure maids come every once in awhile to clean this. No one stays in here but his family when they need to, that's what Viola told me at least.

Liana told me to shut up and got out grabbing both of our bags. The guards didn't stop us at all as we went up the steps and into the house, I thought she would stop, but when the doors opened I knew it was true.

"Happy birthday!" Viola screamed and the living room was decorated. There were spa women here and music playing, I laughed in shock and looked at everything.

"Capo gave us permission to use his home for your sleepover. He has a soft spot for you, you know?" Liana smirked and shimmies her shoulders. I laughed and hugged Viola because it's been two days, we were told to shower before our massage. I chose to bathe to have a little peace.

Unknown-

Un.: Happy birthday, little bunny.

I grabbed my phone as it pinged. I looked confused and then my stomach churned at what he called me. Did someone from the club get me number?!

Me: who is this?! I will block you!

He read it immediately and started typing.

Un: I let you stay at my home for free for your sleepover, and you threaten to block me? Wow, piccolo.

I then started laughing and sat up in the tub as I realized it was Capo. I Don't know how the hell he got my number but I didn't hesitate to save his number. I titled it Capo😈🤑🤭.

Me: oh! Hi, capo, thank you so so much! I hope you're enjoying Italy!

I reread it five times and slapped my forehead feeling embarrassed. I don't know why, but I don't want him to cringe at me or hate me. I like him and my dreams made sure I was well aware of that.

So did Powerful Violet.

Yes, I named my vibrator.

Cap: You're welcome, amor, enjoy your day.

I didn't know what to text but I hated that we had to stop talking. I turned off my ohone and decided to get out and rinse off. This guest room has a tub and a shower.

I put in a pink silk robe and left the room in slippers. I seen the girls waiting on me and I realized I did take a long bath.

"It's about time, damn!" Liana said and I laughed.

The spa tables were prepared and we all stripped, guards hurried to look away and we wrapped a sheet around ourselves. I seen guards trying to peek, I looked at the camera and knew that capo would never watch it because his cousin is also naked. Plus, I'm sure she turned them off because we'll be naked.

"Are you sure you don't want a Christina piercing? They are really great, super cute." Liana said as she held my hand. Viola held my other because I was in the middle, the table had holes to stick our faces so we watched the ground.

"I'm sure, Liana, I don't want to put a hole through my clitoris. That'll hurt so fucking bad, plus, she's pretty how she is." I said and she huffed in aggravation.

"Fine, Viol-

"Nope." She said and Liana whined in disappointment.

"Nipples?" Liana suggested.