Haley (Sweet)

Magnolia-

"Thank you, daddy." I growled in a man's ear as he shoved two hundred dollars into my bra. His buddies grabbed his shoulders and shook him while cheering, I laughed and slowly got off the stage while the cleaners collected the money.

Nelly, the body guard, came and helped me into my robe. He nodded once at me and grabbed my hand to help me down the steps, I flipped my dark, raven hair from my shoulder and let him lead me to Haley. Men whistled at me and one slapped my bottom causing him to be tazed in his crotch, Nelly grabbed my arm to keep moving.

We went down a private hall and went to the double doors. Courtney , the receptionist, looked me over then opened the door for us. Nelly let me go in then Court shut the door behind me.

I sighed and tightened my robe more as I looked around the white office. This room is white and pink. The desk was white with a pink computer and files, there were white chairs with pink legs, pink, white, and gold paintings on the wall. I loved this office.

Hated when I had to come here though, it only meant trouble.

"I have things to do so I'm going to keep this quick and cute, stop the suppressants or you're done." Sweet sat in her chair and placed one leg over the other. Her fingers tapped the arms of the chair as she stared at me with a fierce look.

She always scared me, she's nice at times, but when she's serious she can be dangerous.

"B-but my father-

"What he doesn't know won't hurt him...take these instead." She held up an exact replica of the bottle of meds I have. I hurried to her and snatched the bottle to see my name on the bottle. It's the exact same bottle as before,it confused me. "They're fake pills, knowing what I know about your father I am sure he watches you take them. You will take these instead, it's candy pills, you'll enjoy it. After a week I will test your pee to check you-

"Wait, what?!" I yelled.

"You heard me! One week, I better not spot any alcohol or drug in your body, that goes for weed. Every girl will get a surprise test, I expect you to be prepared. Now go." She demanded and I stared at her like she was crazy.

I now have a week to stop doing drugs, clean my body out, and trick my father into thinking these drugs are real. I have to watch Benny and Sugar, the dog and cat, tomorrow for a few days. I should have time to straighten myself out.

It's hard to lie to him.

A knock sounded at the door and Juice told them to come in, a band of money was given to me from Court. She looked at me with a look and I nodded, I shook her hand and she slipped me and two notes. I smile and looked at the rack of money.

"Two thousand- five hundred and three dollars." I read the amount on the note. Sweet hummed.
"Enough to pay my parents, no handjobs or blowjobs from me, yay!" I cheered and Sweet frowned.

"When was the last time you did that for money? I told you to stop-

"I stopped when I was eighteen, I just thought I would have to, because they want a full thousand this time. I have plenty and enough for food." I sat on her desk and she smiled at me. I could tell she was proud that I didn't have to, she definitely would have shot anyone I jerked off.

I used to do handjobs and blowjobs in high school, I didn't understand it, but my mother did it to the Gardners, guards, and delivery boys. I learned from her.

I always watched from the window.

Not anymore, just when I was younger, I still don't understand it, but I know that when boys make noise and shoot liquid then you did it right. If not, you are doing something horribly wrong.