My Boyfriend

Magnolia-

Upon arriving at the fair, there were a lot of policemen everywhere. Cars were getting led to places to park, I squealed at all of the exciting rides that I've never been on. My parents never allowed me to go to the fair, they always said that bad kids don't get nice things. I used to clean up and do extra things for them to go, but they always said no.
Now, I'm with Roman and he lets me do everything my heart desires. I am going to the fair for the first time and he already called ahead, I still don't know what that means.

I did see an entire section that was blocked off, I immediately it was for Roman. He rolled down his window and the officers talked in his walkie talkie. He immediately knew Roman and greeted him, he led him to the reserved side and all the cars behind us parked over here beside us. There were about thirty vehicles full of men, Liana and Viola are in two of those with their men.

Everyone is on high alert today.

Men got out immediately and started talking to officers. They were in regular clothes and had earpieces that you couldn't really see, but I knew they were there. Rome kept talking in Italian in his, the men went towards the fair grounds an that's when I noticed that not all of them were men, some were women.

Yes!

Romano shoved a gun into his pants then grabbed a white thigh holster. I knew it was for me, he got out and came to my side, now I was bouncing in excitement. I told him to hurry and he put it on my thigh and tightened it. I laughed as it tickled, he strapped a knife and gun to my thigh. He helped me out and made sure my dress covered it well, he shut the door back and wrapped and arm around my body.

"I'm so excited!" Liana ran to me squealing. I jumped up and down too while squealing, I seen the strap on her thigh from her short dress when she jumped. I told her and she brought it higher to hide more.

Marcelo has been teaching her to shoot since the day of the attack. I still train with Viola.

"You're the best." I told Rome and he smiled in knowing. He hugged my body and we walked to the opening, there were long lines, but Rome skipped it all. I looked at the girls and they questioned what we were doing as well.

"M-Mr. Ferrari, welcome." A woman said and a group of workers looked like they were sweating bricks. Rome talked to her and she gave him the wristbands, he took one and gave the rest to Carlo. Rome took my wrist and placed it on, I thanked him and he took my hand and we followed the group of four people who were our tour guides I believe. Carlo said we won't have to wait in lines anymore.

I was held by Rome as we walked the fair ground, Liana ran off already. Marcelo cussed and went after her causing me to run off too. Rome curse and I grabbed Liana's hand while people chased us. We went to the swings first and got in line.

"You promised you wouldn't run off, Magnolia!" Rome snapped at me as he grabbed me. I frowned at him using my whole name, he rarely says it.

"I'm sorry, I got so excited, it won't happen again. Can you get on this with me?" I asked and he looked at it.

"I don't have a wristband-

"Please, amor?" I used the nickname he gives me. He then smirked and nodded, he hugged my body and I told him we can wait in line, but the tour guides told the man running the machine something. He looked at us and hurried to throw his cigarette down, he waved us to him and Rome went with the rest of us.

He told the kids to wait and we got on, Liana laughed and tried to flip off the little kids but I stopped her. We buckled and I held Rome's hand, Marcelo was telling Liana that he doesn't like heights and he really doesn't want to get on.