His Girl??

Magnolia-

I stared at that letter for a few minutes to make sure I wasn't going crazy. My eyes watered, I suffered all that time because capo took me from my family. I could have lived a good life, but they mixed me up in that bullshit! Ferrari is the boss he would knows this, he gave me to those horrible people. He then acted like he didn't know when he did.

He knows how much I suffered yet I let myself be vulnerable around him. I opened up to him, yet he's the reason I don't have a family. His father did this.

I reached and felt the gun on his side and I yanked it out. I stood and aimed it at Ferrari the next second.

"What the hell are you doing?!"

"You?! Y-you're the fucking...you did this to me?! Y-you gave me to those people?!" I wasn't thinking. I was being careless as I stared at him with tears, capo held his hands up and told Finick not to do anything.

"What are you talking about?! Talk to me, what did I do, what did he say?!" He yelled at me as I cocked the gun. I threw the letter and papers at him, he read my birth certificate and his eyes held shock.
"Ricci?" He mumbled to himself then grabbed the letter. He read it twice before thinking on the information.

"Baby, that wasn't me, that's my father. When you were a baby so was I-

"Th-then wh-why did your father do that to me?! Wh-why?! Y-you're the capo, you should've known!" I yelled and cried. He stood and came to me, he grabbed the gun and pulled me into him, I hugged him as he rubbed my back.

"I didn't know, amor, I didn't, I will talk to my father about this. I don't want you to worry." He whispered and I looked up at him with my chin still on his chest.

"Wh-what's done is done, I just want to know who my parents are. Do you know?" I asked him and he hesitated. He shook his head no and I frowned, he kissed my forehead and tucked my hair behind my ear.

"I will find out, you should get to work." He whispered.

"You're my boss." I said as I knew. He smirked and I rolled my eyes. "Why didn't you tell me?" I asked him.

"I love a good mystery, plus, I didn't want you to know my name yet." He said and I thought about the name of my boss. I smiled knowing capo's name now, his name is printed on all files that I order for the company. I am his assistant yet he is never there, I just do paperwork for him.

He didn't even know that I worked there so I got the job on my own. They loved my working skills and my orderly time management, I smiled at that.

"Roman." I said and his eyes darkened when I said that.

"Mm, it sounds so good coming from your tongue." He said and I blushed while giggling. I giggled like a high school girl, I didn't even care about the lawyer behind me. Roman stared down at me with admiration and amusement from my giggles.

"So, Mr. Ferrari, Can you take me to work?" I asked and he smirked.

"I surly can, Ms. Ricci." He said and I smiled at my new last name. He kissed my cheek and swept me off of my feet, I laughed and he carried me out as if we were a newly married couple. It seemed like it because we were coming out of the lawyer's firm.

"Congratulations." Some people said and Roman looked confused. I laughed.

"You're holding me like a husband holds a bride and we're walking out of the firm. They think we've married." I whispered and he hummed. He looked at me and smiled, I smiled back.

"Well, Mrs. Ferrari, looks like we're husband and wife-

"Shut up!" I laughed and he put me in the car.  He buckled my seatbelt and shut the door back, he got on the drivers side. He placed his hand on my thigh and I bit my lip as I got shivers, he pulled out of the parking spot and drove off. I fiddled with his black and red ring. It was on his right ring finger, he had other ones on different fingers.