Breakfast

Magnolia-

"Just pull out the beds and stop arguing." I told Liana as her and Viola argued over who has what bed. Capo claimed one couch bed already so two air mattresses and a couch is left, Carlo jumped and hurried to lay on the couch, Liana and Viola grabbed an air mattress. I didn't mind sleeping in the floor, Liana had Marcelo sitting there with her and Viola's is twin sized. Sleeping with Viola is hell anyways because her ass kicks.

I laid the sheets on the floor and set up my own little comfortable pallet.

"Well , now I feel bad." Liana said as she sat up and watched me. Marcelo laid down and turned his back to her after discarding his shirt. She drooled at the sight of him and I laughed.

"It's fine, I'm comfy, I've slept worse." I shrugged and before I could say anything else someone picked me up. I yelped and landed on the pullout bed, I looked at Capo who gave a tired look and grabbed a comforter and gave it to me with a pillow.

"Sleep." He said and grabbed the extra sheets up.

"This is your-

"I can sleep elsewhere." He said and I looked at everyone getting quite comfy. I patted the spot beside me and he gave a cute smirk, he got on the other side and took off his joggers. My eyes widened at his toned legs, he then took off his shirt and my mouth dropped.

His nips are pierced?!

His body was full of tattoos, he had an eight pack. His body was perfection. My eyes almost fell from their sockets as I scanned him from top to bottom.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." He said and I blushed. He got into bed with me and got under my comforter, I turned on my side and faced him. We stared at each other until Liana used the remote to turn out the lights.

For two months I've slept with this huge life size bear. I don't do good with sleeping alone, I'm afraid of the dark and I always imagine my father coming to beat me. I cringed at the thought and looked at the little light that shined in from the windows by the door. The porch lights were there, I seen shadows moving and my heart started beating out of my chest.

"L-Lee." I hurried to sit up in panic.

I call her every night and sleep with her on the phone or Viola. Staying in an apartment alone is so scary, anyone can hurt me.
Capo is beside me but he isn't touching me, I can't hug him for dear life. I can't talk to him because he's trying to sleep, it's like I'm alone.

All alone.

"He's gone, Mag, it's okay. Do you want me to turn the lights on?" Liana asked as she sat up from Marcelo's hold.

I didn't want to ruin her chance to spend time with Marcelo. She would drop him in a second if I'm worried, but I don't want her to. She likes him.
If she turn on the lights then everyone will stay awake. I just need to think happy thoughts.

"N-no...it's okay." I lied and I could tell she hesitated. She sat up and made sure for a second before laying back in Marcelo's arms. I looked over and seen capo staring at me already as I was panicking. His phone light came on and he reached his hand for me.

"Come." He whispered, tiredly. I hurried to him and buried my face in his chest, he hugged me and I instantly felt better. He rubbed my neck and I hugged him tight and squeezed my eyes shut.

"Pl-please don't leave me." My voice cracked.

"I won't...I'll be right here." He whispered and he kissed the top of my head. I took in his scent and it comforted me, majorly, his warm body enfolded mines with peace.
"Good night, amor." He whispered.