Wanting To Die

Magnolia-

I'm scared to go to his estate, I hope Viola gets there first. I know she panicked as soon as he mentioned my name. She will cuss both of us out, mostly me, because I didn't tell her sooner. I know she would have helped me but it would have only started a fight, I didn't want that. Especially, when the fights are about me. I don't want someone to fight over me, I just want someone to fight for me. Since I was a little girl, I've always wanted someone who would love and cherish me.

I deserve it, I don't know why life fucked me up like this.

I have bruises and scars with an unfair life.

Now, I'm in the backseat of a car with one of the most dangerous men to exist. I'm terrified yet calm, it's impossible yet I feel it. Somewhere deep down I just knew he would keep me safe, his word and voice was strong. He didn't hesitate, he was serious and understanding.
The way he held and fiddled with my hand the entire car ride made me calm. I ended up laying on his shoulder from exhaustion, I have to throw up and pass out yet he is keeping me stable.

We came to large gates, they opened for us and we went through them. I saw the huge cream colored mansion and lightly smiled at how huge it was. This is the biggest mansion I've ever seen in my entire life. There was a huge water fountain.

"Do you think you can walk?" Capo got out first. I nodded and he unbuckled my seatbelt before I could. He opened the door some more and grabbed my hand to help me out, my legs were shaking as I stood on my bare feet. He shut the door back and helped me up the steps, carefully.

"Um...th-the ground is really cold. Did they get my shoes?" I asked paused to placed my left foot in top of my right to heat the bottom of it.

"He did, but the ground inside the home should be warmer. Do you want me to carry you?" He asked and I noticed how kind and soft he was being to me. Most men and the maids just stared at us, they stared in disbelief at how caring he was to me. I was shocked by his actions as well.

"Y-you don't have-

He picked me up bridal style and carried me into his home. A huge chandelier welcomed us and I smiled at it, he didn't bother to put me down when I tried to get down. He carried me through the mansion then up a flight of stairs, I didn't object to anything.

He opened a single door then walked into the room. It revealed a queen sized bed with a black bed spread, everything was black just like the aesthetic of the home.

"You love black, huh?" I actually joked after so much silence. He looked at me and placed me on the soft black carpet. My feet thanked him.

"Yes, do you want me to run a shower for you?" He asked and I stared at him like he grew five heads. He looked confused as I stared at him like that, he has many maids that can help me yet he's doing it himself. He's being so caring towards me.

"I c-can do it. Thank you, capo...for everything." I said and he stared at me for a second before nodding.

"I'll be downstairs, my maid, Riley, will bring you down or help you with anything." He said and pulled out clothes. I nodded in understanding and he placed a dress on the bed.
"I'm going to go get the rest of your things." He left and I found myself blushing at how kind he was.

I started the shower, it was only a shower and not a tub in the bathroom which I didn't mind. I grabbed a big towel and a small one, I noticed watermelon body wash, shampoo, conditioner, and a body scrubs were already in here. There was a fresh tooth brush and face stuff also in the scent of watermelons. I smiled knowing Viola might have told them my watermelon obsession.