Chapter 7

She moves down his body placing kisses as she moves. She sees the bullet wound scar from their first day. She placed a few kisses on the scar, showing him she doesn't mind if he has scars. She reaches his pants and unzips them, taking them off. She looks at his dick.

Tim: "Are you sure baby?"

Lucy: "Mhm, just admiring all of you." She licks his pre cum off his tip.

She then slides just the tip of her tongue up the underside, so light he can barely feel it - it's mostly just the sensation of her breath that he can feel. She can sense his dick twitching as she licks his underside. Once she reaches the head, she slides her lips over it ... just the head ... sucking it in, swirling her tongue around it. She can hear his breath catch as she sucks a little harder.

Tim: "Mmm." She kept taking his length deeper into her mouth, gagging on his dick. While she catches her breath, she uses her hands stroking his dick. She then moves back down, sucking is dick faster and goes deeper with each stroke. Tim groans as Lucy moves faster.

Tim: "Baby, I'm gonna cum." He went to move her off his dick but she pushed his hands away. One final stroke, Lucy looked up at Tim and he released into her mouth. He groans, then he looks at Lucy that had her mouth full of his cum.

Tim: "You can spit it out if you want." She looked at him and swallowed his load, he couldn't believe his eyes, then she leant down and started licking him clean. She moved to sit down on the bed. Tim grabbed ahold of her and pulled her to him.

Tim: "Your right." Lucy raised an eyebrow.

Lucy: "What?"

Tim: "I should have come to you the first time I was horny, because man that was incredible. And the way you swallowed my cum, no girl has ever done that. They all thought it's gross and said that it tasted disgusting when they did taste it for the first time."

Lucy: "I'll always swallow your load when you cum in my mouth, it's delicious. Those girls don't know what they were missing." Lucy kisses him.

Tim: "Mmm, I officially have a debt to owe you when your ready."

Lucy: "Yeah, I don't know when that will be though."

Tim: "Baby?"

Lucy: "I want to fuck you so bad but my mind just shuts down. I have tried touching myself and masturbating but when I do it doesn't feel like pleasure, I do get scared trying it." Tim hugs her tighter.

Tim: "Oh, that's not good. Dare I ask how horny you are?"

Lucy: "I need to do something, but I'm always so wet."

Tim: "Could I try to touch you? If you say yes, I'll go slow and you can tell me when to stop."

Lucy: "Ok, I'll give it a go." Tim kisses a trial down her body. He reaches the top of her panties, he kissed down her thigh and back up. He hooked both hands under the panties and took them off.

Tim: "Damn baby, you are extremely wet. Who makes you this wet?"

Lucy: "It's you babe."

Tim: "Me?" She nods.

Tim: "Clearly our bodies are in agreement, we are made for each other."

Tim: "Fingers or tongue?"

Lucy: "Fingers first, then if I'm comfortable you can use your tongue."

Tim brings his fingers to her pussy, gently runs them over it a few times. He looks up at Lucy.

Tim: "Keep going?" She nods. Tim continues to run his fingers over her pussy, applying a little pressure. He pulls his fingers away and licks his fingers, getting a taste of her. He start moving a bit faster and applying a bit more pressure, Lucy lets out a moan.

Lucy: "Babe, you can use your mouth." Tim moves down and brings his face close to her pussy, he gives her clit a kiss before he starts licking her. His instinct kicks in and his finger enters the opening, he quickly pulls away.

Tim: "I'm so sorry baby."

Lucy: "It's okay, you can do that." Tim goes back to licking her and puts two fingers into her, she lets a few moans out.

Lucy: "Babe, can you go faster." As requested Tim goes faster and Lucy's moans become regular. Tim could feel she was getting close.

Lucy: "I'm gonna cum." Tim kept going and she cummed over his face, Tim stayed still letting Lucy ride the orgasm out. Once she was relaxed, Tim licked her clean and then laid next to her.

Tim: "Baby, you taste amazing. How was that?"

Lucy: "It felt good babe, I needed that."

Tim: "So can I do it again?"

Lucy: "Of course, we can take care of each other." They end up falling asleep.

In the morning, they wake up.

Tim: "Good morning beautiful."

Lucy: "Good morning handsome."

Tim: "How are you feeling?"

Lucy: "So much better, thank you so much." He kisses her, they get up to get ready for work. They go to work. Their day wasn't terrible and they actually were on patrol all day.