Chapter 11

Lucy was working on the case, when she overheard a few officers discussing about a kidnapping they had. It brought a lot of emotions and flashbacks to Lucy. She started shaking and the girls noticed.

Angela: "Lucy, you okay?" There was no reply.

Nyla: "Lucy?" They still didn't get anything, Nyla reached out and touched Lucy's shoulder. This made her flinch and she curled up into a ball. They both didn't know what to do so Nyla called for Grey.

Grey: "What's up?"

Nyla: "We were working on this case when all of a sudden Lucy started shaking and when we asked if she is okay she didn't respond. I gently touched her on the shoulder and she flinched then curled up into a ball."

Angela: "We don't know what to do." Grey looked over at Lucy, he knew she had her ear piece but from the way she was he know she wasn't using it. He slowly approached her.

Grey: "Hey Lucy, it's me Grey. Are you okay?" She slightly lifts her head before she looks at him. He nods to her and she instantly goes in for a hug. Grey picks her up while making sure her face was hidden.

Grey (softly): "Hey, why don't we go see Tim?" She nods her head against his chest. The girls were shocked and confused.

Grey: "Can one of you make sure Tim is in his office and let him know that I'm on my way with an important matter."

Nyla: "Ok sir." The girls were filled with questions. Angela texted Tim and made sure he was in his office and informed him that Grey was on his way. Grey approached Tim's office and asked Lucy to knock.

Tim: "Come in." Grey walked in and Tim saw Lucy in his arms.

Grey: "She was panicking and I assumed she didn't use her ear piece." Tim nods.

Tim: "Hey baby, it's just me and Grey in the room." Lucy moved her head and saw Tim.

Lucy: "Timmy." Grey sets her down and she quickly moves to Tim's open arms. He picks her up, allowing her to wrap her arms and legs around him.

Tim: "What happened?"

Lucy (softly): "I was working on the case with the girls when I heard officers talking about a kidnapping, it brought back memories from mine. I zoned out, then I felt someone touch me and panicked."

Grey: "Oh Luce, I'm so sorry." Lucy turns to face Grey.

Lucy: "Thank you for being there dad." There was a moment of silence before Lucy started panicking.

Lucy: "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that. I -" She was interrupted by Grey.

Grey: "Hey Luce, it's okay. You can call me whatever you are comfortable with." Lucy got Tim to put her down and she walked over to Grey.

Lucy: "Ok dad, I was wondering if you could take me under your wing as a father?"

Grey: "Of course I will." Lucy hugs him and thanked him for everything, Tim just stood back allowing them to have a moment.

Lucy: "Dad, could Tim join us in the hug?"

Grey: "Of course, come here son." Tim joined the hug and Lucy felt extremely safe. They were enjoying the moment when...

Lucy (whispers): "This is going to sound stupid to say ..."

Grey: "Luce, what do you want to say?"

Lucy: "I want to marry you, Tim. But we don't have you if you're not comfortable with it." They guys were shocked.

Tim: "You want to?"

Lucy: "Yes, 1 I hate my last name and 2 I love you so much. I want to be with you, even though I'm broken."

Tim: "Your not broken, Grey and I are here to help you out. I would love to marry you as well."

Grey: "Why don't we go to the court house and then when you're ready we can celebrate it with the others." Lucy nods. They walk out of the station, requesting that they are put on personal.

The drive to the court house was full of conversation, they determined that Lucy would use her last name still to avoid suspicious. But of course between the three they would refer to Lucy as her actual name, they told the department this and how they wanted it keep as Chen until they were ready. As for the rings, if anyone asked they would tell them that it's a promise ring for their partner. But just before they got to the court house, they stopped and got the rings that wanted.

They arrived at the court house, there was a little ceremony were they exchanged vows, exchanging rings and committed their lives to each other. Grey was their witness to their marriage. Once outside they were talking.

Grey: "Congratulations Mr and Mrs Bradford. I'm so happy for you." They both thanked hi for everything.

Lucy: "When we have our big wedding for everyone else, could you walk me down the aisle?"

Grey: "Of course, now let's get you two home." They head home and thanked Grey for dropping them off. He allowed them to have the next day off.

Tim: "Welcome home, Mrs Bradford." He takes ahold of her hand and she giggles.

Lucy: "Why, thank you Mr Bradford. Man, I have an amazing husband."