happy wonbin day!

a lil smth smth i wrote using some prompts from tumblr

---

The whoosh of the door opening and closing snaps wonbin out of his concentrated stare on his guitar, almost completely discarding it once his eyes landed on you. There you stood in front of him with that ridiculously bright smile on your face, (the type of smile that makes his eyes unconsciously light up whenever you're around) shaking around your bag of goodies with a little happy dance in one hand, while the other carefully sits down two cups of ice tea on a stool for a table.

"I brought some snacks, since I knew you'd be practicing," you say with that grin he always adored, sitting down on the warm hardwood floor and opening up the bag to reveal all of wonbin's favorite foods. You look up to find that he was already looking at you, and without any thought you gently grab his hand, luring him down to where you were sitting. You could see the small blush on the boy's cheek as he quietly obeyed, scooting over so he would be facing you, a smile playing on his lips as he opens up one of the wrappers.

It's nice to know that someone cared for you, sitting in this enjoyable silence filled with soft munches of the crispy potato chips you both knew you shouldn't be eating. And whenever you'd look up, you'd always find the other staring at you; holding in your shared giggles as your eyes quickly bat away from the other in sync, a hand coming to scratch the back of your neck or to clear your throat.. just anyway to overcome the overwhelming blush on your cheeks.

282 words