anton ²

........*

After tossing and turning a few times, your eyes finally flutter shut, the warmth of your blanket taking over your body as you let out a sigh of joy. The day was tiring, and all you needed was a goods night res-

You hear a faint knock at your window, a gasp leaving your lips as you quickly sit up in bed, the sleepiness disappearing in seconds. Was this like those horror movie intros, where the monster comes to someones house, and kills them?! It made your heart raise, gulping as you look around your dark room.

Thinking of ignoring it, as it could be a tree or something, the window knocks again, leaving you no choice but to get up. Fishing through your closet for a baseball bat, you smirk as you were already one step ahead. You slowly inch to your window and undo the locks, holding your bat up to position yourself better.

"Babe! I was freezing- ahhh!!" The familiar soft voice exclaims before screaming, ducking his head as you swing your bat with lots of force. "What- dude!" You whisper yell at the voice, your boyfriend.

"Wow, i climbed all the way up here just to be duded??" Anton pouts as you pinch the edge of your nose. "What.. Are you doing here?"

"You didnt give me my goodnight kiss." He answers simply, puckering his lips. It takes everything for you to not slap his stupidly cute face, quickly leaning down to peck him. "There."

"Nope." He shakes his head, climbing his way inside your room to hold both sides of your head, walking you back until your back hits the wall. He gently lifts up your head, letting his lips linger onto yours for a while.

Your hands move up to grab his wrists, moving your lips in a soft and slow manner, something that was all too familiar. He finally breaks after a while, resting his forehead on yours with a shy grin, his face pink.

"What am i going to do with you?" You sigh, shaking your head. "Love me." He wraps himself around your body, whispering into your ear as he walks you to your bed, getting on top of you to cuddle.

You only sigh in return, rubbing small circles on his back and placing a kiss on his cheek.

.

You wake up the next morning to your alarm ringing, the first thing you noticed was that your warmth was gone. Anton was gone. Then you notice your window still open. He must of went back home. You think to yourself, chuckling as you ruffle your morning hair. You actually got really good sleep.

You feel something in your hair as you pull it off, revealing a light blue sticky note.

See you in school sleepy head. I love you ♡

A/n: poll on tumblr

474 words