shotaro

~~~~~~~~♡

The mindless taps of your phone brings shotaro into focus, his eyes tracing your still figure. His hands reach up to combine his fingers through your hair, going in a up and down motion, his eyes filled with care, with.. love.

You finally turn around to find your boyfriend still staring at you, his eyes lighting up slightly, a little sparkle of stars. You fall unto your back, giving him a look, like you had something on your face.. "what?" You finally break the peaceful silence, shotaro shaking his head, his smile widing.

"You just look so.." he giggles, his head dropping as a small blush covers his cheeks. It was an adoring sight. "So what?" You teasingly lean closer to you, shotaros giggles getting louder. "Pretty." He spats out, your eyes widening before its replaced with a smile. "So are you."

He sighs, "I lov-" he stops, his heartbeat picking up when he realizes what hes about to say. "You.. what?" You poke his shoulder, letting out a pout then he doesnt finish your words, shaking his head instead.

"Its nothing-"

"Please!!" You drop your bottom lip, your eyes forming into a puppies as shotaro pinches the bridge of his nose, trying not to give in to the temptations. "No!!" He shouts playfully, getting up to run around the house with you chasing him.

.

The wind blows your hairs as shotaro gently lays down his star blanket on the grassy hill, moving his hands to gesture you to sit. You sit in a comfortable silence as he turns to you, looking at you with so much more care and love than he did before.

Almost a week after the incident, and shotaros sure about his feelings for you. You've been there for him for so long, seeing his highs and lows that hes bound to thank you, one way or another.

So he grabs your hand, giving it a squeeze to bring your attention onto him. And with the way your eyes almost shine, he feels nervous again. "What?" You ask with the same tone from a week prior, using your other hand to scratch at your face, letting out a shrug when you find nothing.

Shotaro lets out a chuckle at your silly behavior, snaking his head for him to focus. His first and final shot. "Do you remember.." not like that his shakey voice making him cringe as he clears his throat.

"Do you remember.. last week, when I-"

"I cant even remember what happened yesterday."

"You dont remember about my blueberry waffles i made you?!" Shotaro lets out a gasp, letting go of your hands to cover his mouth in a shocked manner. "Of course not that part, silly!!" You lightly tap his shoulder, a laugh breaking shotaros acting.

"But sorry, sorry. Go ahead!!"

"Right." He nervously smiles at you, turning to face you fully, grabbing both of your hands and giving it a little squeeze. "So um.." he starts, trying to find the right words. "Dont look at me like that!" He felt slightly conscious about the way you were staring at him, you letting out a breathy smile before shutting your eyes. "Keep going.."

"I.. I love you." His voice was a mere whisper, but you could hear him perfectly, your eyes popping open to stare at the pink boy. "I said dont look at me like that!!" He repeats, trying to break the tension.

"You said.."

"I just.. had to get it off my chest." He states, his head dropping down. "I've actually been in love with you the moment you let me sit at your table. I was the foreign kid and i was sure that I'd be alone for the rest of my time, but you welcomed me with open arms, not even knowing who i was. I felt comfortable with you, i felt acknowledged. Then we went from friends.. to best friends.. to.." he looked up at you expectantly. "Lovers."

A/n: was supposed to post this last night </3 bad ending

672 words