51 - 60

Chapter 51

"You think you deserve it?!" Sack's face was full of resistance and contempt, and his eyes were even more hostile.

"Sack." Bai Xiao stopped Sack from spewing nonsense.

"Humph!" Sack snorted and turned his face away.

Qiao Ying didn't care. She glanced at the angry Sack glaring at her and thought: Little Sack is still so cute.

Without waiting for Bai Xiao to say anything else, the military knife in her hand was suddenly snatched away, and then the pocket of her shirt was also turned over.

Bai Xiao reflexively touched his pocket and found that the lighter had been taken away by her.

Before Bai Xiao could ask, he heard her say, "Borrowing."

Then he saw her walking with the knife towards Bademan under the tree.

Qiao Ying squatted down.

"What are you going to do?" Bademan was from Country M. Speaking in English, he looked at the girl in front of him warily and dangerously.

"Don't move." Qiao Ying also said in English, then pressed Bademan's leg with one hand, and moved the knife tip toward the bullet hole.

Everyone was shocked. Sack saw the situation and was about to rush over, but Bai Xiao stopped him.

The two companions closer to Bademan had already taken action, but Qiao Ying was too fast. Before they could rush over to stop her, they saw Qiao Ying's hand rise with the knife falling. The knife tip pierced the wound, stabbed and hooked, and the bullet in Bademan's leg flew out, stained with blood and fell to the ground.

This technique was more skilled and decisive than these desperados who had spent years wandering through storms of bullets.

Bademan let out a muffled grunt, sorely sweating from the pain.

Only then did they realize that Qiao Ying was helping Bademan, not malicious.

Qiao Ying then took out a lighter and lit it up.

The flame roasted the back of the knife to sterilize it.

Then Qiao Ying pressed the scorching hot knife back on the bullet hole that was oozing blood, and heard a sizzling sound.

Bademan hugged his leg and screamed in pain, cursing profusely.

Everyone watched with furrowed brows, shocked. They were all amazed that this ordinary looking little girl was actually more daring than them.

"Done." Qiao Ying stood up and threw the knife and lighter back to Bai Xiao.

Another companion hurriedly tied strips of cloth to simply bandage Bademan's stopped bleeding wound.

"The stuff has been returned to you, can we leave now?" The mercenary leader opposite them asked Qiao Ying carefully, holding his painfully unbearable chest.

Qiao Ying glanced at them out of the corner of her eye: "What's the hurry?"

The mercenary leader's heart shuddered.

"What...what else is there? You can't just kill us randomly. God's Army won't allow you to kill indiscriminately."

Bai Xiao and the others looked at the mercenary leader who had just insulted God's Army's irregularities, and now invoked God's Army's name to protect his life. They couldn't help but look at Qiao Ying.

"Leave a few lightly injured ones to escort the goods for us. The rest can get lost first." Qiao Ying said.

Letting them, as mercenaries, escort goods for another group of mercenaries, who were once their subordinates' defeat, would become a laughing stock across the M Continent.