271 - 280

Chapter 271

It was him,

It was him who deliberately concealed from Yang Yan about Qiao Ying sponsoring the huge medical fees when Yang Yan was worried about it.

This was what Qiao Ying overheard with her own ears at the door of the ward.

It was him,

Who pretended to know nothing and ignored Yang Yan's suffering when he found out that she hid medicines and tried to commit suicide.

Then in her suffering, he quietly waited for her death.

It was him who deliberately delayed the time on the way to the hospital after receiving the call from the hospital, and only managed to catch her last breath.

It was him who deliberately brought the self-inflicted injuries to Yang Yan.

The real Xiao He would only hide his injuries.

Yet he brought the injuries to Yang Yan, how could Yang Yan withstand it, all the things he did intentionally or unintentionally, and the fatigue he showed,

all turned into the pressure for Yang Yan to give up her life to benefit him.

And he forced Yang Yan to death, only to obtain Qiao Ying's pity more quickly, better and more, to get close to Qiao Ying.

That poor woman was killed by him indirectly.

This woman who had been filled with misery all her life was killed by her own son whom she had been looking forward to seeing for more than ten years.

His face was icy cold, no trace of blood could be seen in the living room with only one wall lamp on. He stared at Qiao Ying tightly, "......I won't believe you."

A sudden pain came from his abdomen, which completely shattered the cold expression he had been maintaining.

Black blood oozed slowly from the corner of his mouth. Xiao He grabbed his piercing abdomen and looked at Qiao Ying in disbelief.

He then remembered that Qiao Ying had eaten so much, she should have been poisoned according to the time, but she was fine.

"When did you..."

He made a most stupid mistake. In order to make everything look natural, he took the initiative to get Qiao Ying a wine glass.

Letting the poisoned bowls and chopsticks out of his sight.

It was then that Qiao Ying made the switch.

Xiao He didn't eat much, otherwise he would have shown symptoms earlier.

But Qiao Ying didn't have the mood to mock him at this time.

With the caution of Dark Shadow to always leave a way out, she thought they wouldn't really kill Xiao He an ordinary person, maybe they would detain him as a bargaining chip, so she had not alerted them.

But she didn't expect at that time that the guy in front was also the brother of Feng Ying, keeping this bargaining chip was enough for Dark Shadow.

And the most disgusting operation of Dark Shadow was that they liked to force people into perverts and lunatics.

Like the fake Xiao He who killed his closest relative during this mission, it was not uncommon among those Dark Shadow assassins.

They were just like the guy in front, in order to complete the mission, they used all their minds and all means, just to kill their closest relatives.

Among them, there were also quite a few, like this guy, who had been with their closest relatives for a year or two or even longer during the mission.

In the laughter with their relatives, they shot and killed them mercilessly.