211 - 220

Chapter 211

Qin Hanyue and the others finished giving Qiao Ying injections and medicine before preparing to go back to the Qin's house.

He was holding a box of sweets he bought in Country C to relieve Qiao Ying's bitterness. As he was leaving, Qiao Ying wanted to take it from him.

But Qin Hanyue put it in his own pocket and said to her: "I'll come over again tomorrow night, let me keep it for now."

Qiao Yi took half a day off from school.

For safety reasons, Qin Hanyue picked him up from school personally.

Through this incident, Qiao Yi guessed that he had not fainted inexplicably at school last time. He also knew that Bai Xiao and Sack were not in the capital to travel as Qiao Ying said.

Afraid that something else might happen, he didn't dare go out of school recklessly now.

After Qin Hanyue picked up Qiao Yi, he first told him about Qiao Ying's eyes to avoid shocking him later.

Qin Hanyue emphasized that her eyes would recover in a few days.

Qiao Yi's mood was like riding a roller coaster.

After anxiously examining Qiao Ying's condition, he looked towards Sack.

Qiao Yi asked for leave to see Sack's injury and thank him in person, but when he saw the aloof Sack who didn't like to socialize, the introverted Qiao Yi couldn't speak for a long time.

So Qiao Yi kept talking to Qiao Ying and playing with the dog while glancing at Sack from time to time, looking for a chance to speak.

When he heard Qiao Ying calling the dog Sack, Qiao Yi immediately turned to look at Sack on the sofa.

He still didn't know the dog was also called Sack.

He saw Sack looking very upset.

Qiao Yi thought it was because of his injury.

Then Sack got up and went to the kitchen. Qiao Yi struggled for a moment before plucking up the courage to follow him into the kitchen.

Qiao Ying asked Qin Hanyue to open a can of food for the dog.

This dog was truly precious to Lin Cheng. Aside from them, the plane that sent them back also carried a pile of expensive dog food and various customized cans for the dog.

The dog Sack came to Qiao Ying's house with abundant assets.

"Woof—" However, the dog Sack was not appreciative.

Qin Hanyue realized this dog was hostile towards him.

The dog regarded Lin Cheng as its master and Qiao Ying as its mistress. Naturally, Qin Hanyue was its master's rival in its eyes.

Sack went into the kitchen and opened the fridge for a Coke.

He drank half a can standing in front of the fridge. When he turned around, he saw Qiao Yi hesitating in the kitchen doorway looking like he wanted to say something.

Sack: "What's the matter?"

Sack took the initiative to speak. Qiao Yi hurriedly seized the opportunity, "How's your hand?" He looked at Sack's injured arm.

Sack drank another mouthful of Coke: "It's fine."

Qiao Yi: "Thank you for saving me."

When he heard Qiao Yi say thanks, Sack became awkward again. His mouth moved, wanting to say "You're welcome" but unable to say it out.