41 - 50

Chapter 41

"Hey, hey, I uh, last time in Yuncheng, you won three million from me, do you still remember?" Huo Chengdong pointed at his own face, which he believed to be very recognizable, and shouted at the rising car window.

The passenger side window wasn't completely closed, leaving quite a gap, so Qin Yan in the car could hear Huo Chengdong's words very clearly. His eyes immediately widened involuntarily: Three million?

He couldn't help but turn his head back to glance at Qiao Ying, who had a completely nonchalant expression, as if he didn't even recognize Huo Chengdong at all.

Qiao Ying won three million from Young Master Huo?

Got the wrong person, right?

Qin Yan, who usually had little curiosity, now for the first time felt a strong urge to gossip. And it was particularly strong.

Huo Chengdong was anxious. Ignoring the honking of the cars behind him, he forcibly reversed his car back a little.

Just as he reached out to knock on Qiao Ying's car window, the traffic light turned green at that moment, and the black Maybach slammed the gas and drove away.

"Hey! Damn!" Huo Chengdong was so angry that he started cursing, and didn't notice the man in the black Maybach.

He muttered in puzzlement: "No, it was her! Why is she ignoring me? Didn't she recognize me?"

Although Qiao Ying had become much thinner and prettier, when he first saw her, he didn't dare to recognize her either. But Huo Chengdong was certain that the girl in the car was the one who had raced against him in a shabby Honda in Yuncheng before, and won.

Huo Chengdong clicked his tongue in annoyance. He was in a very bad mood, and when he heard the constant honking from the cars behind, he turned his head and yelled angrily, "Beep beep beep your mom's beep, do you believe I'll smash your damn car later!"

The black Maybach stopped at the entrance of the Inho Hotel.

Before Qiao Ying could get out of the car, she heard the man next to her say, "Miss Qiao, if you don't mind, my assistant can go up with you to get your luggage. I'll take you to the airport later."

Qiao Ying smiled perfunctorily: "Mr. Qin is very enthusiastic."

Qin Hanyue: "It's only right."

"No need, I'm staying here tonight, leaving tomorrow," Qiao Ying said, no longer pretending with him.

Unexpectedly, Qin Hanyue didn't look surprised at all. On the contrary, he climbed further: "Then can I invite Miss Qiao to have a meal?"

"I'm on a diet."

Qin Hanyue smiled and had to let it go.

Qiao Ying got out of the car and took the large bag of medicine from Qin Yan's hand, only to see Qin Hanyue get out of the car from the other side and come to her.

The man was at least 1.9 meters tall, more than a head taller than Qiao Ying. He held out a black gold business card clipped between his slender fingers: "Miss Qiao, if you need any help, please feel free to contact me."

It was exceptionally difficult to obtain one of Qin Hanyue's business cards.

Qiao Ying looked at the business card for a while, then glanced up at Qin Hanyue and said, "Since it's Mr. Qin's kind intention, I won't decline."

She took the card and turned to enter the hotel.

On the ride back, Qin Yan said: "Young Master, the one in the sports car just now was Young Master Huo Chengdong from the Huo family."