241 - 250

Chapter 241

"How about Mr. Cheng makes an offer? I believe Mr. Cheng is generous and will not make things too difficult for a young girl like me." Wuma Yan kept smiling and remained good-tempered.

Cheng Jinyan was very disdainful, even disgusted: "I don't even want your Wuma family's stuff even if you give it to me for free. It's filthy."

Wuma Yan seemed to have run out of ideas and said, "Since Mr. Cheng wants revenge and to vent, I am willing to offer myself in exchange for my younger sister."

"I hope Mr. Cheng can show some mercy and spare my life."

Cheng Jinyan looked at the sincere-looking Wuma Yan and said, "You and your sister have a good relationship? She didn't mention you at all."

Wuma Yan smiled bitterly, "If I can't bring my sister back, I'll die anyway when I go back, so I'm saving her and myself."

Cheng Jinyan stared at him with narrow, elongated eyes behind his glasses.

Wuma Yan continued, "When Liya's father learned that Liya had captured Mr. Cheng, he told Liya to send Mr. Cheng back and didn't want to become enemies with the Cheng family. It was Liya who was young and ignorant. Afterwards, the one who tried to kill Mr. Cheng was Liya's father, Wuma You. As far as I know, Liya never handed Mr. Cheng over to Wuma You, so it seems Liya didn't intend to really harm Mr. Cheng."

Cheng Jinyan was unmoved.

Just then, one of Cheng's men came in and told Cheng Jinyan, "Young Master, your father is back."

Cheng Jinyan's expression was calm, he only glanced at Wuma Yan, then instructed his men, "Bring him in."

Soon, the feeble Wuma Liya was brought in.

When Wuma Liya saw Cheng Jinyan, she wished she could tear him apart.

Wuma Yan said, "Liya."

Seeing Wuma Yan did not bring the joy of seeing a family member or being rescued soon for Wuma Liya. She didn't even respond to him.

Wuma Yan said, "Then thank you Mr. Cheng. Liya, let's go."

Just as Wuma Yan was about to take Liya away, Cheng Jinyan's father Cheng Sheng walked into the hall at that moment and said, "Wait a minute."

His deep and steady voice was extremely oppressive and carried an awe-inspiring aura.

Seeing his father arrive, Cheng Jinyan stood up.

Qiao Ying and Huo Jingyue also came at this time.

When Teng Yan saw Qiao Ying, he smiled at Qiao Ying and greeted, "Miss Qiao, we meet again."

But Qiao Ying said in one breath, "It was you who killed Wuma Lin, right?"

With Qiao Ying's words, Cheng Sheng, Cheng Jinyan, Wuma Liya all looked towards Wuma Yan, instantly putting Wuma Yan in a difficult position.

However, Teng Yan looked confused and innocent, "I don't know what Miss Qiao is talking about. Wuma Lin was my cousin."

But Qiao Ying said mockingly, "What are you afraid of? Just kill Wuma Liya and no one from the Wuma family will know."

Huo Jingyue's heart thumped violently as she looked at Qiao Ying.

Is Qiao trying to provoke this person into killing Wuma Liya?

Staying in the home of a mob boss, Huo Jingyue had felt that having Qiao Ying accompany her meant they were from the same world. But now she suddenly felt like the only one out of place in the room.