331 - 340

Chapter 331

Everything happened in the blink of an eye, catching people off guard.

The clone instantly retracted its hand and quickly flashed to the side.

The bullet fired from the Shadow Flow's mechanical hand carried devastating power. But the assassins of Dark Shadow were no ordinary people.

Several vanguards rushed forward, using their own bodies to block the bullet, blown into pieces of corpses on the spot, with thick blood mist blocking the line of sight.

As the smoke cleared, JOKER on the throne was unharmed.

Only a few vanguards close by were affected.

Shadow Flow irritably threw out a sentence: "Damn!"

Missed.

Qiao Ying, who had flashed behind Shadow Flow, slowly turned around, her expressionless face staring at JOKER on the throne.

There were sounds of footsteps, and Moon Shadow appeared as well.

Covered all over in scars, he looked like he could hardly walk earlier, but now he seemed fine, stepping firmly and powerfully. Apart from the bloody clothes, he did not look like he had been tortured.

Moon Shadow and Shadow Flow exchanged a glance.

Reaching out to catch the dagger Shadow Flow threw over.

Then he stood together with Shadow Flow and Qiao Ying.

JOKER: "Shadow Flow, even you have betrayed Dark Shadow."

There was anger in his eyes, but not much surprise.

The relationship between Shadow Flow and Moon Shadow was extraordinary. When Shadow Flow brought Moon Shadow to him and reported that Moon Shadow had defected to Qiao Ying after he handed Moon Shadow over to Shadow Flow for punishment to show his loyalty, he had doubted the authenticity.

So he threw Moon Shadow to Shadow Flow to deal with, to test his loyalty.

He didn't expect it to be an act after all.

Shadow Flow was the most talented after Blood Shadow. He had wanted to groom Shadow Flow to be his right-hand man, to take over Meihua Q's position.

Losing another general,

JOKER's aura turned terrifyingly cold.

His icy gaze then looked towards Sack on the ground.

Fifteen minutes had long passed, but the bomb sewn into Sack's belly did not explode. Sack was completely fine.

Not only was he fine, Sack who had been brought here and forcibly fed drugs to deprive him of his mobility, at this moment actually regained his strength.

Sack stood up.

Sack was confused for a moment, but soon realized that what Shadow Flow had forced him to eat was not the drug that deprived him of his mobility like before, but something that restored his strength.

With his sensory abilities regained, Sack was astonished to feel that his injuries did not hurt as much as they should.

After Sack was caught, he had been restrained in a cage and tortured, and forcibly fed drugs during that time.

While those drugs deprived him of his mobility, they also hypnotized his consciousness, making him completely unaware of the severity of his injuries, until this moment.

Seeing this, JOKER knew Sack's injuries were also fake.

They looked scary, but were actually just superficial wounds.