311 - 320

Chapter 311

Chile

After getting in touch with Qiao Ying, Ye Si landed in Chile ahead of Qiao Ying, waiting for her to find them.

The assassins were never able to locate Qiao Ying, let alone kill her.

Anyone who was "lucky" enough to keep up with Qiao Ying's trail never returned.

Now that Qiao Ying's injuries were healed, the assassins didn't dare act rashly.

Other than assassination, they didn't dare confront Qiao Ying head-on.

The villa was heavily guarded,

comparable to the sentry posts of a military base.

Even the air was installed with radar. If a bird flew by, Ye Si and the others inside the villa could receive the signal.

Fidel brought a robot to find them.

Ye Si thought it was Qiao Ying who had arrived. He immediately rushed down from the second floor to greet her, but didn't see Qiao Ying.

After being thoroughly searched, Fidel raised both hands high, smiling at Ye Si in a friendly and harmless way, revealing a mouthful of white teeth.

He said, "My boss told me to come here and wait for him."

His eyes glanced at the guns pointed at him.

Ye Si lazily lifted his eyelids: "Your boss?"

Xu Zheng and Xu Du happened to rush over after catching wind of it: "Fidel."

Seeing his relatives, Fidel's eyes lit up: "Hey, brothers." He immediately pointed at the Xu brothers, then pointed at himself, as if grabbing a lifeline. He said to Ye Si, "We came together."

Ye Si's face sank. "Qin Hanyue's underling? You've arrived at the right time. Take him down for me."

The two subordinates took the order: "Yes."

Not understanding why, Fidel, whose arms were rudely twisted behind his back, yelped in pain: "Gently, gently, gently..."

While looking at the carefree Xu brothers behind the guns pointed at him, Fidel asked them incredulously, "You guys defected?"

The Xu brothers: "..."

The innocent Fidel hurriedly explained to Ye Si, "Is there some kind of misunderstanding? My boss and boss lady are your friends, aren't they?"

He looked at Ye Si's silver-white hair. This hair color is right.

Cheng Jinyan raised an eyebrow. "Boss lady? Who?"

Fidel: "Qiao Ying."

Ye Si: "Take him out and kill him for me."

The two subordinates obeyed: "Yes."

Fidel was so frightened that his eyes widened. Anxious, he said, "Big bro, don't be impulsive. Let's talk it out. It's true that my boss lady sent me here."

Ye Si's face turned scarily livid before their eyes. He ordered his subordinates in a low voice, "Take him out and kill him for me! Didn't you hear me?"

Fidel firmly planted his legs on the ground and started a tug of war with the two men. "Dear sirs, please don't do this." On the verge of tears.

The Xu brothers quickly came over to shield Fidel, who was about to be dragged out to eat a bullet.

Fidel said to the Xu brothers standing on his left and right, "Brothers, save me. Although you guys have already pledged allegiance to a new master, after all we worked together. I'm just passing by. I'll leave immediately."