321 - 330

Chapter 321

From Mr. Qin to Miss Qin?

Qin Hanyue was amused by Qiao Ying's humor and this form of address: "Then let Doctor Qiao be responsible for me for a lifetime."

As soon as the words came out, another fatal pain struck the acupoint on his back, spreading the sensation of pain around it, tormenting Qin Hanyue badly.

Qin Hanyue smiled silently after the pain.

About ten minutes later, Qiao Ying stood up: "Turn around."

Qin Hanyue shifted his body sideways to face the front and sit down. Qiao Ying stood in front of him with silver needles in her hand, bending over to continue acupuncturing him.

"Is there anything wrong with my body?"

"I'm needling for fun, do you have any objections?"

"No."

Qin Hanyue stared fixedly at the girl's fair little face in front of him, not missing an inch as he looked her over. Suddenly, his mind moved and he leaned towards her, about to kiss her.

Qiao Ying dodged back slightly, her eyes warning him.

Qin Hanyue was forced to stop his actions. He looked at Qiao Ying, somewhat embarrassed and guilty at the moment, the corners of his mouth tightened.

Qiao Ying said indifferently: "Mr. Qin seems to be unable to control this mouth of his whenever he sees me. Or should I help Mr. Qin control it?"

Qin Hanyue was really afraid that Qiao Ying would give him two needles that would make his eyes and mouth crooked. That would not only make him lose face in front of her, but Ye Si would also laugh at him for three days and three nights.

In order to avoid this from happening, after Qiao Ying had asked him "Do you like it?" in the small house in the slum and Qin Hanyue had evasively replied "I didn't see clearly", he was dishonest again: "It looks like there's some dirt on your face."

Qiao Ying: "Does Mr. Qin plan to help me clean it with his mouth?"

That's so insensitive.

Qin Hanyue had no choice but to say, "Please continue."

Qiao Ying glanced at him and continued needling.

Qin Hanyue behaved himself.

Perhaps because she saw that he was well-behaved, Qiao Ying generously didn't hold it against him anymore. She asked him, "Why have you had insomnia these past few days?"

When Qin Hanyue heard her question, his depressed mood instantly cleared up. It turned out that she had noticed his poor sleep and was needling him for it.

He said, "I do have something on my mind, but I haven't had insomnia."

Qiao Ying glanced up at him: "Then why do you sleep late?"

Qin Hanyue didn't speak, but chuckled softly instead.

Qiao Ying was puzzled and looked at him again. She then heard him say, "I was watching you too late, so I went to bed late."

Qiao Ying didn't understand.

Qin Hanyue explained: "Looking at your photos."

Ever since Qiao Ying had sent him her photos that night, Qin Hanyue had been looking at his phone until midnight. In the past few days as well.

Qin Hanyue, who was usually very disciplined about his routine, didn't feel like sleeping at all after seeing the photos.

Qiao Ying's fine brows were half raised as she surprisingly said, "Mr. Qin hasn't been doing anything to my photos, has he?"