91 - 100

Chapter 91

Su Qingyu turned her head to look, while letting go of Qiao Lingling at the same time.

The girl on the stairs was facing them, standing against the light, her face not very clear, but Su Qingyu still recognized Qiao Ying.

Wasn't this the one who had squeezed her out of the school belle position and leapt to become the most popular figure on campus?

"Sister, please save me quickly, they want to beat me up." Qiao Lingling pleaded to Qiao Ying for help in tears, clinging to her like a lifebuoy.

"Sister? She's actually your sister?" Su Qingyu sneered coldly.

She thought, sure enough, like sister, like sister – both so annoying.

She stepped forward with her arms akimbo, looking at Qiao Ying, her stance was as if Qiao Ying dared intervene, she would take care of Qiao Ying as well.

Qiao Ying just paused slightly, glanced indifferently, then walked straight past them as if she didn't even recognize Qiao Lingling.

Su Qingyu was thrilled and turned back to appreciate the despair on Qiao Lingling's face.

"Not bad, like sister, like sister indeed. What a pair of cowards, and here I thought she was somebody."

"Let's count it as her running fast enough today. Otherwise I'd have taken care of her as well. I'll settle the score with you first today and find your sister to settle up afterwards."

Xu Zhiyi saw Qiao Lingling on his way back to the lab.

As a result, when Qiao Lingling heard Xu Zhiyi calling her, she hesitated, then quickened her pace and ran away without looking back.

Sensing something wrong, Xu Zhiyi caught up.

"What happened to your face?"

Qiao Lingling covered her reddened cheek where she had been grabbed, turning her face away.

"It's nothing, just bumped it by accident."

"It was Su Qingyu, wasn't it?" Xu Zhiyi said angrily: "I'm going to find her."

Qiao Lingling grabbed Xu Zhiyi's hand, "Teacher Xu, don't go."

"This is school, not her personal playground for bullying others as she pleases." Xu Zhiyi was prepared to inform the principal.

Qiao Lingling pleaded in tears: "Teacher Xu, I beg you, they won't let me off if you do. I'm just an ordinary person with no power or connections. I can't win against them. Just pretend you didn't see anything, don't get involved."

Seeing her state, Xu Zhiyi could only placate Qiao Lingling first.

After Qiao Lingling calmed down, she said, "Weren't you saying you wanted to discuss a question with me? Give me the question and I'll study it when I get back."

Xu Zhiyi was a little surprised. Previously when he had wanted to ask Qiao Lingling for help with questions, she had always found various excuses to decline.

Xu Zhiyi could only assume she had spent too much energy in the past two months solving that question on the forum and needed time to recharge.

Since she had brought it up herself this time, Xu Zhiyi also dispelled certain doubts in his mind and nodded, "Alright, I'll send it to you later."

Qiao Ying finished lunch and came out of the cafeteria.

"Sister--" Qiao Lingling, who had been waiting for a long time, rushed over.