181 - 190

Chapter 181

Several cars, about seven or eight, gradually stopped, and about twenty to thirty bodyguards surrounded the sports car and the people inside, forming a blockade.

They actually chased us all the way to the school gate.

A man resembling an assistant glanced at the school gate in front of him and sneered inwardly: Did they think they would be safe by hiding in the school?

He then stepped forward and looked at Sack inside the car. "We meet again. Come with me, behave yourself, and don't play any tricks."

Sack turned his head and looked back. "Is this your school?"

Qiao Ying replied, "It's not bad, right?"

Sack asked with suspicion, "Isn't it still summer vacation? Why are there students? Are you attending school here like a normal student?" He looked at Qiao Ying with a skeptical expression.

Qiao Ying asked, "What's the meaning behind your words?"

The two people in the car chatted as if the assistant and the group of bodyguards were invisible, completely ignoring their coercion.

The gatekeeper hid in the security booth, too frightened to come out, and called for his colleagues.

The commotion attracted several students who were heading in this direction.

When the female classmates recognized the sports car as the one that Night-S drove, they became excited, thinking that the handsome guy with silver-white hair had come again.

The ignored assistant became angry and unbuttoned his coat, revealing a weapon at his waist, menacingly threatening the two people. "If you don't want to die, get out of the car and follow us."

Unexpectedly, the other party didn't take this intimidating weapon seriously.

Sack recognized the assistant; he had kicked him in the hotel before, not causing any serious harm, and now he was hopping around so quickly.

"That perverted old man isn't dead yet? He dares to come here again."

"Even when facing death, he has no self-awareness. Do you know whom you've offended? Stop the nonsense. Boss Huang takes a liking to you, and if you're sensible, you'll stay by his side. You'll enjoy the finest things. If you don't know what's good for you, you'll suffer." The assistant clearly had experience in doing this and was familiar with driving the car.

Without mentioning all of this, Sack's expression darkened when he heard these words, thinking of that sleazy old man.

He opened the car door and got out without a word.

Several students were stopped by the security guards inside the school gate. "It seems like it's not that silver-haired handsome guy. It's a foreign young man, and he's quite handsome too... Oh my, they're fighting."

Seeing Sack's imposing aura, the assistant felt fearful and instinctively stepped back, but the other party was too fast, and he couldn't dodge in time.

Sack slammed the car door shut, and without saying a word, he raised his hand and threw a punch, knocking the man down, spitting out two bloody teeth.

Several bodyguards who were closer immediately rushed forward, while the assistant struggled on the ground, evading and directing the bodyguards to catch people.

"God, why are they fighting? What's going on? Should we call the police?" A few students were scared and started to retreat.

They were hesitating whether to call the police.