341 - 350

Chapter 341

Wuma Chi was playing to his heart's content in the backyard swimming pool. Carrying half a bottle of liquor, he walked into the villa and happened to see Wuma Liya who had just arrived and was about to leave.

Wuma Chi called out to stop her, then went up and put his arm around her shoulders and led Wuma Liya upstairs.

"That guy broke your arm like this. If you beg your brother twice to make me happy, I'll take revenge for you. What do you think?" said the drunk Wuma Chi.

"I thought he was super capable. You, Fourth Uncle and Wuma Lin are so useless. He is useless and I can play him to death with one finger...hiccup..."

Wuma Liya held her two arms expressionlessly as Wuma Chi led her upstairs into Wuma Chi's room.

"Wait till tomorrow. Tomorrow brother will send someone to catch that guy and let you deal with him whatever you like." Wuma Chi patted Wuma Liya's shoulder at the door, then turned and entered the room.

Wuma Chi fumbled in the dark room.

Someone was sitting on the sofa, holding a cell phone with the screen light shining on his face, the lenses reflecting light.

The dead drunk Wuma Chi saw it but didn't notice anything wrong at all. He even invited the man on the sofa to drink together.

Seeing no response, he continued inviting while turning on the lights. The glaring lights made Wuma Chi narrow his eyes uncomfortably and it seemed to have sobered him up a bit. He looked at the sofa again.

Cheng Jinyan seemed to be messaging someone. His long legs were casually crossed and he was lazily leaning against the corner of the sofa, completely at ease as if he was in his own home.

The playful expression on Wuma Chi's face disappeared bit by bit.

He stood there, staring at Cheng Jinyan, and finally sobered up completely. His eyes opened wide in shock. "You..."

The room door wasn't closed tightly. Wuma Liya outside didn't leave either. She heard the sound of a wine bottle shattering in the room.

Wuma Liya pushed the door open and entered directly.

The room was brightly lit. The smell of blood filled the air.

Cheng Jinyan's arm was choking Wuma Chi's neck from behind with the murder weapon that killed a family of three stabbed into Wuma Chi's neck.

Blood kept flowing out. Wuma Chi struggled in desperation.

Cheng Jinyan and Wuma Liya who had entered the room looked at each other. He didn't use much effort to push the Wuma Chi in front of him away.

Wuma Chi fell slowly to the ground, reaching out to Wuma Liya for help. But she just looked at him coldly.

Blood sprayed like pillars when the short knife was pulled out of his neck.

Two drops of blood splashed onto the lenses, the striking red contrasted with Cheng Jinyan's face making him look very dangerous.

He slowly and methodically took out a expensive handkerchief from his pocket to wipe the blood off the short knife, revealing a shallow faint smile.

"Miss Wuma, we meet again."

Wuma Liya whipped her whip towards Cheng Jinyan. The vase on the low table shattered with a sound and the two started fighting vigorously.

The movement upstairs quickly alerted all the bodyguards in the villa.

Cheng Jinyan choked Wuma Liya's neck with one hand, pressing the short knife horizontally against her delicate neck.