291 - 300

Chapter 291

Qin Hanyue hurriedly carried the person down the stairs.

The hotel's shuttle car was already waiting at the back door.

Qin Hanyue carried the person onto the car. As the car door was about to close, a hand steadily grabbed the car door, then there was a thud on the car roof—someone had leapt from the building onto the car roof.

Qin Hanyue reacted swiftly, kicking the hand on the door to force the person back, then quickly shut the car door: "Drive!"

The driver had just started the engine.

The assassin on the car roof now appeared at the front of the car. He pointed his gun at Qiao Ying in the car through the windshield.

The driver was so frightened that he abandoned the car and fled.

Qin Hanyue shielded Qiao Ying as they crouched down, dodging the bullets shot their way. The windshield shattered as bullets hit it, sending glass shards flying.

Qin Hanyue grabbed a blanket from the adjacent seat and threw it at the windshield to block their view. At the same time, he leapt from the back seat to the front and kicked the assassin on the hood.

The assassin jumped off the car.

Qin Hanyue moved swiftly to get into the driver's seat and shut the door.

The assassin he had forced back earlier tried to open the back door again, but Qin Hanyue locked it first.

Just as he was about to drive off, a gun muzzle appeared at the window.

Qin Hanyue tilted his upper body back to narrowly dodge the incoming bullets. The car window shattered as bullets hit it, and the assassin outside punched through the opening.

Qin Hanyue grabbed the assassin's wrist, about to break it directly, but the assassin dissolved the move with skill.

The two exchanged blows through the shattered car window.

The confined space of the car cabin greatly restricted Qin Hanyue's movement but also hindered the attacks of the two assassins.

At this moment, the passenger door was opened, and the assassin held a short knife, putting Qin Hanyue in peril from both front and back.

The assassin outside the driver's seat kept holding a gun, attempting to shoot Qin Hanyue several times but never got the chance.

Sensing the imminent attack from behind,

Qin Hanyue pressed the assassin's hands outside against the car window to restrain him briefly. During this window, Qin Hanyue forced the assassin to pull his own trigger. The bullet fired out, narrowly missing Qin Hanyue's shoulder as it shot towards the assassin behind him who was about to stab down with his knife.

Everything happened in a flash.

The assassin's upper body was inside the car so he couldn't dodge in the limited space. Still, he managed to avoid fatal injury as the bullet only hit his shoulder.

Qin Hanyue tried to snatch his gun, but the assassin immediately withdrew and retreated.

Qin Hanyue took the chance to lock the passenger door and start the car engine again, only to hear gunshots—the tires were shot.

Qin Hanyue decisively exited the driver's seat.

His moves were vicious, targeting vital parts. This assassin was clearly not at the same level as Knife Shadow, but he was still better than the mercenaries on M Continent. Not an easy opponent.