191 - 200

Chapter 191

The night curtain hung low,

The drizzle kept falling.

In the room, Qiao Ying hugged her computer while sitting on the sofa.

The series of electronic security systems of Dark Shadow were all strengthened by Blood Shadow afterwards, and not a few were also made by Blood Shadow's own hands.

She wanted to invade, tamper with, and destroy them, which could be done in a snap. Since Dark Shadow was somewhat wary of her, she didn't mind making them even more wary and giving them more fog.

With a series of operations by Qiao Ying, the alarm sounds rose one after another on a certain private island.

The people in the castle entered an alert and control state.

"Boss, the security system on the island was attacked, all the firewalls were broken, the monitoring was hacked, the console lost control, multiple databases were destroyed, and our people are repairing the control and tracking."

The wind and rain stopped.

Left behind was a mess.

A subordinate came to report: "We were unable to trace any traces of the other party. The hacker skills of the other party are far above our people."

After dismissing the subordinates,

The confidant said the doubt in his heart: "Boss, the security system on our island was all strengthened by the hands of Blood Shadow. In terms of skills, no one in the world can compare to her. But the other party destroyed the firewalls established by Blood Shadow in minutes. Not only that, the other party also seems very familiar with our system. In addition to destroying, they did not steal the databases. Our technical staff are all top hackers on the hacker leaderboard, but they couldn't even trace the other party's traces. This person is truly powerful."

After thinking it over, the confidant shook his head: "Except for Blood Shadow herself, I really can't think of anyone else in the world who can do this."

JOKER said: "I didn't expect the counterattack to come so fast."

He just stunned her brother to give a warning, yet she immediately destroyed the entire security system on his island.

Her vengeance was strong.

Obviously, their warning did not work. On the contrary, it angered her.

He didn't hurt her brother, just stunned him, leaving room for negotiation. He wanted to make peace with the other party. Old K and Old A, so many core characters had died at her hands in succession, so he was indeed wary of her skills.

And she also seemed very familiar with Dark Shadow, yet they didn't even know her motive, let alone recognize this person.

Plus she had connections with formidable figures like Qin Hanyue and Ye Shengjin Yan around her, he was even more unwilling to make Qiao Ying and the people behind Qiao Ying his enemies.

But Qiao Ying's actions tonight showed that she didn't want to make peace at all.

The confidant was shocked: "You mean that girl?"

"But she's not even nineteen yet with such capabilities. Isn't that more powerful than Blood Shadow? Even if she is really a clone of Blood Shadow's genes, no matter how powerful she is, she can only be on par with Blood Shadow at best, it's impossible to surpass Blood Shadow. If she is an assassin secretly cultivated by Blood Shadow... it's even more impossible. Even if she is more talented than Blood Shadow, it is impossible for her to achieve such accomplishments in such a short period of time!"