༺ 10 ༻

TW ATTEMPTED RAPE

As the days passed in a blur of confinement, Visenya found herself trapped within the suffocating walls of her chambers. Two days had come and gone since the crowning of Aegon in the dragonpit, yet she remained imprisoned, isolated from the world outside.

Each passing moment felt like an eternity, marked by the heavy silence that enveloped her. Locked away from the outside world, Visenya's sense of isolation only deepened with each passing hour.

Her chamber, once a sanctuary of solitude, had now become a prison of her own making. The familiar surroundings that had once brought her comfort now served as a constant reminder of her captivity.

With each passing day, Visenya's frustration and resentment grew, fueled by the injustice of her situation. The knowledge that she was being kept against her will gnawed at her spirit, leaving her feeling powerless and alone.

Despite her best efforts to maintain a semblance of composure, the weight of her confinement bore down on her with each passing moment. As the days stretched on, Visenya found herself consumed by a sense of despair, longing for the freedom that remained just out of reach.

Once a day, as the evening shadows stretched long and weary across the chamber, a solitary servant would make their silent entrance, flanked by two stoic guards. Their arrival was demonstrated not by words, but by the heavy thud of footsteps and the faint jingle of keys.

With a mechanical precision that bespoke of routine, they would set down a meager tray of food upon the table, its contents a far cry from the lavish feasts Visenya had once been accustomed to. There were no delicacies to tempt the palate, no aromas to tantalize the senses—only bland, unremarkable fare that offered nourishment but little solace.

In the solemn hush of the chamber, the servants moved with a practiced efficiency, their actions devoid of any unnecessary interaction. They avoided meeting Visenya's gaze, their eyes fixed resolutely upon the task at hand, as if acknowledging her presence would only serve to magnify the gravity of their silence.

As the guards stood sentinel at the doorway, their imposing figures casting long shadows against the dimly lit walls, Visenya could feel the weight of their scrutiny pressing down upon her. It was a silent reminder of her captivity, a stark testament to the ever-present watchfulness that surrounded her.

And so, in the quiet solitude of her chamber, Visenya would partake of her meager meal, each bite a bitter reminder of her confinement and the silent condemnation that lingered in the air. For in this place of solitude and isolation, even the simple act of sustenance served as a stark reminder of the prison in which she found herself trapped.

As the afternoon sunlight filtered through the windows, casting a warm glow upon the chamber, Visenya lay upon her bed, her gaze fixed upon the intricately carved patterns that adorned the ceiling above. Her thoughts, as ever, were consumed by the weight of recent events, each passing moment bringing with it a cascade of emotions and reflections.

With a heavy heart, she contemplated the tumultuous turn her life had taken in recent days. The crowning of Aegon, the imprisonment within her own chambers, the uncertain future that lay ahead—all weighed heavily upon her mind, casting a shadow over even the most fleeting moments of respite.

Lost in thought, she traced the intricate lines and curves of the ceiling's design, her mind drifting between memories of happier times and the harsh realities of the present. It was a moment of quiet introspection, a fleeting respite amidst the chaos that engulfed her world.

Yet even in the midst of her solitude, a sense of unease lingered—a nagging uncertainty that whispered of dangers unseen and trials yet to come. And as she lay there, bathed in the soft light of afternoon, she found herself grappling with the myriad emotions that threatened to overwhelm her fragile resolve.