3. One Night Stand

Mature content ahead ⚠️

Mr. Oberoi ordered his bodyguard to take those bastards and soon Aashika left with someone Aadish.

We three are enjoying when Radhya's phone Ring..

"Sorry guys, am leaving now my boyfriend wants me now" she said and i rolled my eyes. I know what he wants now and what they were gonna do. The Night is long for them.
"You guys leave then, am gonna use washroom and then leave" I replied.
And soon Radhi and Trisha leaved cause Trisha come with Radhi so she also leave with her.

I was coming after using washroom and was using mobile when suddenly I bumped into someone and as a reflex i grabbed his shoulders. Yess, His cause he is none other than The Riyan Oberoi.

We are so close and i was admiring his eye, something flickers in my heart but don't know what. This is something new for me. We are so close that automatically our faces fills the distance. This close proximity is not helping me I want to got away from him but still I want him close, I subconsciously moving towards him and our lips are at distance and i touched his lips but he is not moving his lips and then I started sucking his bottom lips and he also reciprocated the kiss, our kiss deepening, he was eating me, sucking the hell out of me, suddenly he lifts me..and my legs move towards his waist and my legs surrounds his waist, his hands were resting below my hips to keep me at place and I was grabbing his hairs tightly.

I don't know when we got into a room and he rested me on bed and hovered over me.
We are kissing still, soon we seperated as we are out of breath. We are panting heavily.

"You want this to be continued?" He asked and I subconsciously nodded. I don't know why but it feels so good, i want to stop him but at the same I want this also. I guess am high on my alcohol and that's why may b am out of my mind.

"Words, babygirl" he said, and uff i am feeling butterflies in my stomach on hearing babygirl .
"Yes, I want this, please don't stop" i replied and that's it he again kissed me and squeez my right boobs and i gasp he got chance to explore my mouth. I tap his shoulder as I have problem in breathing and he left.

He was giving me wet kisses on my jaw, necks and collarbone and i started unbuttoning his shirts, he removed his shirts and His chest ane well built abs came into my view and I was literally eye fucking him. He started undoing my shirt and soon my shirt left my body and he removed my skirt also.

I was lying half naked in my black lingerie.
He attacked my neck and was sucking it.
"Ahh.." i moan when i bite me and soon lick it to lessen the pain. He suck and bite my collarbone also. He was kissing me going towards my chest and his hands are working my back to unclasp my bra and soon it met to ground. He grabbed my both boobs with his both hands and was squeezing it tightly and it hurtss so bad.

He take my left boobs in his mouth and was sucking it. "Ummm.."..he was pinching the right nipples and then left my left boobs with pop sound and gives same attention towards my right boobs. "Ahhh.. It's hurts"
"Shh..take it like a good girl" he said. And i felt something between my legs.

"Ahh..please" i cried. "What do you want hmm ..my fingers, tongue or cock" he asked.
"Ahhh ." I moan when he bite my nipples and slap my boobs. "Answer babygirl" he asked,
"Ahh..umm tongue" i replied and he moves towards my waist kissing me. And he was teasing me at waistlines and soon removed my panty. And come between my legs and kissed my thighs and sucking it.

"Umm..." I moan when he kiss my cunt.
"So fucking wet" ..and he started licking me there and was pincing my clit then his tongue entered inside and ohh fuck it's paining a lot .
"Ahhhh....it hurtssssssss so baddd"
"It will hurt sometimes" and he said in between and kept increasing his pace
"Ahhhh... don't stop please" i cried as he hit my g spot there "am not stopping babygirl"
And increased his pace.." am...am close"
I moan. "Cum for me, cum on my tongue babygirl" and soon i cummed. He come towards me and said "you taste so good"
And then thrust his finger inside and i cried.
"You're so tight." And keep thrusting in and out and soon entered his second finger and am moaning mess. He was increasing his pace and i cummed over his fingers.
"He suck his fingers maintaining eye contact with me" and i am feeling something new.

I was hell tired and soon I slept.