31. Stress

We reached at Ary's penthouse

We reached at Ary's penthouse. And he made her lay in her room. He said Shrishti to take care of her and stay with her. He gestured me and we move towards his study.

"WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU BOTH" and screamed frustrated with his hand fisting his hair.
"I have a call to attend, so i was upstairs and I don't know about her." I lied.
He sighed. And say, "Did she meet Mr. Ajay Ahuja?" He asked.
"Yes, she met him, he came towards her" i said.
"FUCK" and he punch the table.
"Calm down Ary" i held him.
"How do I calm down, I can't see her like this Rey, I FUCKING CAN'T" he scream.
And a lone tear passes his right eye but he harshly rubbed it.

"It's been 6 years Rey, From 6 years i am trying that she don't face panic attacks, her psychiatrist said that she will not settle down unless and untill she tries to forgot those pasts. But see na Rey, her past is never leaving her, I don't know Rey, when all this will end. When i see her smiling, showing emotions. When i will see her carefree without panic attacks." And he cries. Damn, he cried.

I hugged and rub his back.
"I can't see her like this" he said. Even I can't I thought.
The door of study opened and shrishti come saying, "She is again panicking" she cried. And we run towards her room.
We reached her room and she is whimpering in her sleep and her body his shaking "no, no.." she said crying in sleep.
"Aru.." ary called her.
"No..no no....l-leave me.. please " she cried. And continuously saying this.
"ARUUU.." Ary shouted and she jerkly got up.
And saw Shrishti and hugged her tightly sobbing and saying.."bhabhi h-he will slap me. He again beat me bhabhi, please do something, Bhabhi it hurts, it hurts so much Bhabhi..it hurt so muchhh" she cried.
"Shhh..he is not here, see Aru" Ary calm her down but she said sobbing, "No, bhai you..you d..don't know, he touch me when i am alone, y-you don't know bhai, the he beat with belt bhai, b.. bhai that h-hurts bhai..that st-stink so much.."she cried.
"She will not calm down like these, shrishti we have to give her sleeping pills". He said and make her gulp the pills.
After 15 minutes she slept. And he sighed out a loud.
"Ansh, please do everything fast, I don't want her to live in past for the sake of REVENGE" Shrishti said.
"It's not in our hand Shrishti you know very well." He irritately said.
"I know Ansh, Am sorry, But it hurts seeing her like this" she cried and hugged him.
"We have to keep patience, Shrishti, for her sake" he said and she nodded.
"What's with her Ary, please say, i can't see her like this, My heart clenches, tell me every her dark secrets, her every identity." I pleaded to Ary.
"It's not my place Rey, it's her's" he said.
"Ary please try to understand, I really like her yaar, I can't see her, i will help her, i want to be with her in her darkness, I want to become a ray of Hope in her life, that ray to which she shares, release her pain, i want to become her hand holder to which she depends whenever she falls". I said genuinely.
"I know Rey, i can see in your eyes the truthfulness behind your words, But Rey it's her place to tell. Be with her, comfort her, give her time to open up" Shrishti said patting my shoulder.
"But how much time Shrishti, how much, I don't want her to face everything alone, i want to be with her everytime when she needed". I said.
"I know Rey, But we also don't know how much time, i also want everything to end soon, But I can trust you with her." Ary said.
And i nodded.
"I will make every possible thing to make her open up, to get her out from her shell" i said.
And they nodded.

After sometime, making sure that she is fine.
I left. I want to found about him.
I called Rahul, I know it's late but who care,
"Find about Mr. Ajay Ahuja" with this I end the call.
I will destroy you Mr.Ajay Ahuja.