53. Confession.

I had cleared in my mind that I am now ready for it

I had cleared in my mind that I am now ready for it. I am ready for US to be TOGETHER. I had already talked to Bhai and Bhabhi, and they gave green signal. Finally I am going to do it. I am nervous, I don't know why but I am. I know his answer but still I am nervous, Why? I don't know.

I already called Bhai, Bhabhi, Liam, Nishtha, Aadish, Aashika, Radhya, Aditya and Sherya - his girlfriend here because ofcourse I am going to confess in front of my family, My bhai and bhabhi, Nishtha, Liam, and called Aditya and Shreya because Ad...

I already called Bhai, Bhabhi, Liam, Nishtha, Aadish, Aashika, Radhya, Aditya and Sherya - his girlfriend here because ofcourse I am going to confess in front of my family, My bhai and bhabhi, Nishtha, Liam, and called Aditya and Shreya because Aditya is his friend, so yeah and about Shreya, I really want to meet her. And Radhya is my only friend, how can I forget her and Aashika and Aadish, my going to be devar. I know confession is preferred to be privately but for me I want to confess in front of my family. I considered Liam as my brother, he called me Ma'am for professional behaviour but in reality he calls me Advi. That Adviti Ahuja, who was getting trained for mafia's world. And he was there with me. He considers me his sister. He is so overprotective for me, and always be there for me. It's really a blessing that I got Liam and Bhai, as brothers. Yes, they are not by Blood, but the way they loves and cares for me, is beyond blood relations. I know Liam's Struggle, and Love towards Nishtha. And for me He is Right for Her. I hope so, one day Nishtha reciprocate her feelings towards him. He is indeed a perfect match for her. I saw the love in his eyes, the care, the affection, the concern he carries towards Nishtha. He is the perfect and bestest for her.

The door bell ranged and I had finally checked all the decorations and went to open it and it reveals Bhai, Bhabhi, Liam and Aditya and Shreya. And as usual Liam's eyes were fixed on Nishtha, as if her was admiring her like she is the only one present here. I welcomed all of them inside.
"thank you so much Aditya and Shreya for coming" i thanked them.
"Ofcourse I have to come, afterall my best friend is whipped for you and going to caged forever with you" he chuckled and Shreya smack his arms.
"So for you marriage means to be caged forever? Huh?" She asked him eyeing him.
"Ohh.. ofcourse not babyy, am just joking you know" he said trying to made her convinced.
"I will see you afterwards" she said and turn towards me "It's nice meeting you Aranya, I read so many articles about CEO of A&A Co. And I so wanted to meet you after knowing that you're the one. I am impressed by your dedication." She said and I thanked her and side hugged her.