7. Meeting

Weekends are best always with bhai and bhabhi

Weekends are best always with bhai and bhabhi. It feels like home. But I hate monday. And those work and bullshits. And cherry on top, today i have busy schedule. Am having a meeting my foreign client, hope so it went well and also lunch is planned with him. Then I have to check files, and have to work on my Motive. I have only one month.

I was getting ready for company.

I did minimal make up and wore some light jwellery

I did minimal make up and wore some light jwellery. And left for the company.

I am standing in front of 55 floors company. A&A Co. My Company. I built it within 6 years by hardworking and dedication, by working day and night the shits out of me. It's very tough though. But Finally, I succeed. The feeling when You achieve something you always wants to succeed and built and finally fulfilling it, That Proud feeling is unexplainable. But my Main Motive is still pending behind all this. REVENGE!! So soon.

I entered inside the building. Everyone wishes me. I simply nod them and left for my cabin. On joining they sign the contract with me that they will not reveal my identity to anyone not family members otherwise consequences will be worst for them. I am rude and arrogant boss. Always devoids of emotions. I only show my emotions to Bhai and Bhabhi. I always have cold facade blank emotions. And yes I am Rude, cause am born to be RUDE.

I reached my cabin and call my PA Avin Pandey.
He gave me coffee.
"Is conference room is ready?" I asked him.
"Yes ma'am, everything is ready. They are reaching here within half hour." He said.
And i dismissed him.

After half an hour.
A knock was there on my cabin I answered it with 'Come in'.
"Ma'am they are here" Mr.Pandey said.
"Okay am coming"
I reached towards conference room and had meeting with Bacon Adamsons. He is having chains of hotels there. And I am investing in it by being 30 percent of partner. His Hotel is one of the under 10th ranked hotel In London. And this will be profitable for me.

After signing contract. We head towards restaurant for lunch.

"So. Ms. Ahuja are you seeing someone" he asked.
"Oh no, Mr. Amadsons, I want to focus on my work now" i politely answered.
"You are 27 now, i think you should search your compatible" he says.
"Well Mr. Amadsons am not having time for it, you know am not interested in it." I answered.
"Soon you we found for yourself, my child" he says .

Well he is in his late fourties he always calls me my child. We met at buisness party at london.

"We will see" i said.

"Well how is little princess" i questioned.
"Well se is doing great, am preparing her for buisness" he answered.
"Well great, i will surely meet her when i visit there" i said
"Ofcourse my child, always welcomed" he replied.

He is so nice men. He always handle situation with calm and politness.

He is having girl of age 18 years. I call her little princess.

We had lunch there. And he left. He is here in India for his personal reasons. So he left for there.

I return towards company.

I called Mr. Pandey in cabin.

"Do you find about him?" I asked.
" Yes ma'am we are keeping eye over his every move" he replied.
"What he is upto now?" I asked.
"Ma'am he recently got into some girl, she is in college and he was stalking her and sending her notes" he said.
"Watch his every moves, take videos and photos as a proof, we want strong proves towards him. It's high time now, we have to execute plan within month and we have to be ready within this time. not a SINGLE MISTAKE will be acceptable" i warned.
"Don't worry ma'am we are on it" he said.
"And yes Mr. Pandey, we have to gather proofs but protect that girl from him, and innocent every person we have to save from him, okay?" I said.
"Yes ma'am, our bodygards were doing on it. They only protected her by consuming smokes surrounds them and so that she will easily run from there." He said
"Good, keep going" and i dismissed him.

Am working on files continuously that I don't know about time.
And it's evening. Mr.pandey came to cabin.
"Ma'am Oberoi's Interprises wants our appointment, for a project" he informed.
" Tell them that i am out of India, am available after a month" and dismissed him.

So, Mr. Oberoi wants to deal with my company. Am interested. We are going to meet again Mr. Oberoi. But after a month because right now my main focus is on my Motive. I have only month. Mr. Oberoi can wait, but this will not.
WILL MEET SOON MR. OBEROI.