51. Enzo

Today I am at home only, because first, today i don't have much work at company

Today I am at home only, because first, today i don't have much work at company. And second, for most important is to deal with Carlos, because he is searching for us, so I have to made this matter close and finding that person's whose vehicle was that and to tell him the truth.

 And second, for most important is to deal with Carlos, because he is searching for us, so I have to made this matter close and finding that person's whose vehicle was that and to tell him the truth

Already I ordered Liam to find about him as soon as possible. Because there are other important matters are also going in my life, to know about. I thought after catching that main person behind this, my Revenge will be completed but no, here everything is beyond my understanding. Shreyash Khurana is hiding something, but What? Don't know.
I have to deal with him later. Right now he is in under Riyan's Custody, so I will talk to that bastard later. First, let's focus on That person otherwise Carlos will create a mess.

I was working with some files when my phone ranged and caller ID show Liam.
"Yes?" I asked.
"Enzo is been kidnapped" he replied.
"WHAT!!! Find his location" i replied and ended the call.
What the hell with everything?. Why everything is messing up!! UGH!.

No, No, No, Nothing will happen to Enzo. I will protect him. I have to find him.
I called Liam at my place only. We are finding him together.
"Is it possible that it might be Carlos?" I asked.
"Possible" he said.
"FUCK!!! Liam I can't risk his life because of me" i said frustratedly.
"It's not because of you Ma'am, we three are together in that. We are equally in fault, don't put every blame on you" he said.
"No, Liam it's me only, you both were just helping me." I said. And before he could say anything more, i interrupted "check every abandoned places. Might possible he will there" i said.
"But it might possible that they take him out of India also" he said tensely.
"No, I don't think so they will take him out of India this soon, also they need the name of his partnera involved in that incident which are Us. So they will surely find us too. I don't think so they will take him out of India" i said. And asked "But how did they got to know about his whereabouts? We have given him a nice place where no more people are living" i asked.
"Possible that they might find about him being involved and traced his location" liam said shrugging his shoulders and i just hummed.
"I got his location" Liam said and we took guns and move towards that place. We already had bodyguards with us.

There was so many mens surrounding that place. So I gestured my bodyguards to take care of those standing outside and I and Liam with 5 other mens went to take care of inside.
Soon the firing started and we get inside the place. The room was dark and i opened it and headed inside, there was 2 men standing there. There back was facing us. We move towards them and I threat that person by pointing guj towards him from behind "Leave Enzo." I screamed and they both turned and i was shocked seeing them. I gestured my men to stop firing and aiming towards them and they does it and nodded and leave us.
"Anyaa?" Riyan exclaimed shockingly.
"Riyan and Aditya?" I was too shocked like them.
"What are you doing here?" Riyan asked.
"I am here to take Enzo safely" i said and asked them "you both kidnapped Enzo?". And they nodded.
"Whyyy?" I asked.
"Because he is the one who blast our vehicle and there was 2 other involved with him, so i kidnapped him to know about the matter, and that other 2 person involved in it" Riyan said.
"That means that vehicle was of yours?" I asked more shockingly.
"That means you are involved in it?" Aditya asked. And i nodded and asked him "First leave Enzo. We will talk about this but first make him free from those chains" and Aditya interrupted "NO". And i got frustrated and asked him "Do as I say Aditya, we are not giving anywhere, but first free him otherwise I know how to do it myself and none of your men can stop me from doing that" i warned and Riyan gestured him to do as i said and he did.