6. Racing

I was boiling from inside

I was boiling from inside. My anger is at peak. I am feeling so restless and helpless right now. Aashika is my little princess. She is chirpy, bubbly, childish, and sunshine. But after this her behaviour is changed like she has build a wall around herself. I thought of asking her about this but if I will then She will be scared, and stressed, I don't want her to get her into another shell. So I thought to handle it by myself. I will do anything to keep her safe.

I was driving at hight speed. Am not in my senses right now am just kept increasing me speed, I punching the steering wheel, I just can't think of her being hurt and scared. I have to find that Bastard who is behind this.
FUCKING ASSHOLE.

Soon I reached my penthouse, those 3 also reached there. I also called Aadish as he know about my all works.

"what happened Bhai?" Aadish asked. "Speak something, damnit" "we are asking you something" Ary questioned. - Aaransh.
"That Bastard, I so wanted to kill him now" i break the vase. "Tell everything Rey" Shrey questioned.
I told them everything.
"WHAT THE HELL, I WILL KILL THAT ASSHOLE" Aadish shouted.
"Look guys, we have to find that bastard, think calmly right now, we have to find the clues to reach towards that bastard" Ary calmed us.
"Yeah Right" "First increase the security of your home and increase the bodyguards for Aashika" Adi suggested.
"Yes, am doing that only but still that fucker can reach towards her anyhow, we have to stay alert and find him as soon as possible and Aadish just keep eye on her and her behaviour and see behind the security also, ask her indirectly if she shares something, if she tells something which feels unusual then inform me." I said to Aadish.
"Yes Bhai" he replied.

"And you Shrey you have a best team of trackers, just told them to find about this." I said to him.
"I will see after this" he assured.

I was leaving when Adi ask about my going I said am going for bike racing. And he also joined me. He is also crazy about racings.

We reached there. And soon Racing starts.
It's bike racing. It started and I was at high speed and moving forward from every player but then one of the player hit my bike from behind due to which i was falling but I handled it. But this is cheating they can't hit like that. I was again speeding my bike and and move forward from him but he through marbles on the ground to make me fall. But whom you are kidding bro! I upper my bike from front to be in air. Front in air and back tier on ground.

And by this I got easily from the sides of the road to move forward

And by this I got easily from the sides of the road to move forward. I again kept speed highing and this time we are nearer to the ending line. And I got there.

I positioned on first. And Adi on third.

We left from there to our house.

I dont want to go to house, so I went towards cliff. From there the view of city, which was mesmerizing. At sat on the floor, feeling some fresh air. After some hours I got to penthouse.

___________________________________________

Other Person's POV:

" I told you not to follow her, DAMN IT, can't you listen to me. If he will find, He will kill you" that person shouted.

"Don't worry yrrr, Nothing will happen. I left no clue, when am preying, I erased every clue" the second person say.

"Fine do whatever you want. But don't come me to clear your mess afterwards." 1st person warned.

"Don't worry, nothing will happen" the other assured.

"Am still warning you, stay out of this don't rebel the war with him, if he got to know you are gone. Mark.My.Words." and by telling this soon he left the place.