28. Her Penthouse.

The sunrays peek inside the room

The sunrays peek inside the room. I groan in frustration. I was in deep slumber. I got up lazily and checked the up it's 9 am. I have much time left. So i thought to do my gym. Today I just do it for 1 hour because i got up late and I have to go at her penthouse. It's been 3 weeks of that day when i tell her that i liked her. After that we met on weekends on my penthouse. Because we can't go out because of paparazzi and all. Also Ary don't know. If he got to know he will surely kill me.
So, she came here. We watch movies, play video games and she is different with me. Always smiling, giggling. i like her this way only. Today I am going at her penthouse. She is going to make lunch. so i got into shower. And do my morning buisness. And wear my casuals.

 And wear my casuals

I got ready. And drive towards her penthouse. I bought a bouquet for her. I came to know from these weeks that she like receiving flowers and she got happy on every small gestures. She don't want anything expensive. If i just kiss her on forehead she got happy. So, I took ice cream for her. Her favourite flavour-choco chips. She loves ice creams a lot. She is on her periods, so why not make my Babygirl happy.

I reached. And punch the passcode. Yeah, she told me. I move inside and the song make it's way towards my ear. She is listening it on high volume. And there she is in kitchen. Singing the lyrics while moving her hips and body.

One kiss is all it takes
Fallin' in love with me
Possibilities
I look like all you need
Let me take the night, I love real easy
And I know that you'll still wanna see me
On the Sunday morning, music real loud
Let me love you while the moon is still out
Something in you, lit up heaven in me
The feeling won't let me sleep
'Cause I'm lost in the way you move, the way you feel

She is wearing comfortable clothes. Shorts and crop shirt of purple shade.. And hairs tied in messy bun.

She wears this type of clothes at home

She wears this type of clothes at home. She said she feels for comfortable in this. She don't know that i had came. So i move towards her and back hugged her, tightly after putting ice cream in fridge.
She flinched but composed herself when i say.."Relax, it's me" and she lean towards me more.
"See, I am preparing your favourite Pad Thai noodles and my favourite mac and cheese pasta" she said excitedly grinning.
"You can call the cook for making it" i suggested.
"I haven't hire a butler. Mostly I ate with Bhai and Bhabhi ate there's place, and if I don't go there, then eat here, maggie or some instant noodles or make something for myself. So I don't need a butler" she shrugged.
"You have to eat proper food, Anya" I said.
"I don't like to eat alone, that's why i mostly ate with Bhai and Bhabhi. And it's so boring to make something for myself, like for only one person you know." She said, sadly.
"Then don't eat alone. Eat with Ary and Shrishti or with me. Okay. And eat proper food" i said sternly while kissing on her head and she hummed.
She turn off the gas, as everything is prepared and move backwards to face me and put his both hands on my neck.
"Everything is ready, you sit on dinning table I am coming with plate..hmm" she said looking into me. And move but i lift her and made her sit of kitchen counter.
And slammed my lips on hers. She is just so soft. Her lips are my addiction, I can't get enough of him. I always wants more. My hands lifts her shirt and came in contact with her bare waist. She shivered in my touch, and held my hairs tightly.
I grabbed her right boob with my right hand and left hand still roaming at her bare wait. "Ummm" she moaned. And i gave her harsh squeeze on boob and she open her mouth to gave me entry. I tasted every corner of her mouth devouring it. I was sucking and biting her lips. She tap me on my chest, telling she is out of her breath. But I caught her wrist and kiss her hard by bitting her lips. "Ummmm..." She moaned and after a minute i left her.
She was panting so heavily..her lips swollen and red. And shirt disheaveld. And her chest moving up and down. My eyes were on her chest, i zoomed out when she said, "Eyes here Mr. Oberoi" she said seductively. And i gulped. And she jumped from the counter and said., "sit at dining table Riyan, i am coming with food" she said. And i sat.
After 5 minutes she came, with plates. And saw a bouquet on couch.
"It's for me?" She asked.
"Yess beautiful flowers, for my beautiful Anya" she smiled adoring me and took then and look it smiling griningly.
She came and hug me from back of my chair. "Thank you so much Rey" she said and kissed me on right cheek.
I smiled. She came beside me standing beside my chair and said., "Now, taste the noodles and say how's it?" She asked.
I took a bite and okay it's more spicy, its not like that pad thai noodles, and some noodles are burnt. But for me it's best because she make it for me.
"I love it Anya" i said and smile at her. But she tap the table with her palm with thud being frustrated and angry. What happen to her. First on being periods her mood changes in 1 second. She was going when I grab her and made her sit on my lap.
I caressed her cheeks with thumb and asked "What happen, babygirl?".
"You're lying, I know, noodles are spicy and some are burnt, it didn't even taste like pad thai noodles." She pouted. God, she is soo cuteeeeeeee. I pecked her pout and said, "But it's edible and not that bad, My Anya make it for me, So i will love to eat it" i said.
"But it's spicy how can you and also burnt. I know you don't like it, you are so good at cooking, it's not like that i don't know cooking i know and make everything tasty but i tried this noodles for first time by watching YouTube that's why it's happen. I make it for you, but see.." she was blabbering so i slammed my lips and kiss her passionately. She didn't react first but reciprocate afterwards. After some minutes i break the kiss and said while caressing her cheeks." It's okay babygirl, it's your first time, it happens and I love it, and see this mac and cheese pasta is so perfect" i tell her and began to eat while feeding her. She is still on my lap.
She take a spoon and was going to eat noddles when it stopped her.
"You eat pasta Anya, they are spicy" i said.
"No, you are eating for ME than I will also Eat for YOU" she said sternly and started eating.
She is so stubborn.

After having our dinner, we go to theatre room and watching movie while cuddling each other. She slept like a baby while watching movie. She is feeling periods cramps so bad. I thought to order dinner.
Soon, she open her eyes.
And i told her "Eat this ice cream, you will feel better. I bought it at afternoon but forgot to give you and keep this heating pad on abdomen" and she nodded and began to devour her ice cream.
"Ummmm.." she moan while eating.
"Don't moan Anya" i said.
"Why? Someone is getting turned on huh?" She asked smirkingly.
"Let your periods over Anya, I will sure punish you for teasing me." I said.
And doorbell rang and i took the order. Place it on plates.
We eat our meal. And slept.

Nd next morning, i headed back to my penthouse.

Obviously because it's monday I have a company to attend.