4. Bhai and Bhabhi

My sleep broke as usual, and my headache is worsening the situation

My sleep broke as usual, and my headache is worsening the situation. I see the room and found it different my eye move towards my left side and I was shockedddd. His upper body and naked and soon flashback of yesterday's night came to my view.

I was so in my alcohol last night that I don't know how can I do this. I was hell shocked and thought to escape first. So i wore my clothes, take my belongings and soon left from there. I don't know what is happening with me I am virgin and I gave him myself yesterday. What the hell is wrong with me. I don't have any relationships, I don't have time for that bullshits cause my main Motive is still pending. I don't know why but with him it feels something new, something different.

I drove to my penthouse. Yes, i own penthouse but I don't feels like home. It doesn't have that peace, that comfort which someone needs.

I got in and soon take shower and wear jeans and top. I do minimal makeup, as I remembered to visit at Bhai's place as he invited me and today is sunday so I don't have to go for company. Mostly I work from home only because i want my identity hidden so I go at company mainly sometime when it's urgent and important.

I got finally ready. I really feel more comfortable in casuals.

I drove to Bhai's place as it is already 9:30 am

I drove to Bhai's place as it is already 9:30 am. No, he is not my biological brother. I face something in past and he is the only rescue of me. He and Bhabhi always loves me like his own family. He cares for me as i am his little sister. My Bhai- Aaransh Malhotra- The CEO of Malhotra's Co. And My bhabhi Shirshti Malhotra. Well they have love marriage, Bhabhi works on his company as a Head in Financial Department and they fell in love.

They lives here in Delhi alone, There family lives in Mumbai. Bhai has company here, so they shift Delhi. Well both of theirs families love me like there's own. I don't have a family but God then give me Two families to be loved.

I reached there and rang the doorbell. Bhabhi open the door and hugged me wo tight.

"Ohh angel, am waiting for you only" she said. We go inside and Soon Bhai came downstairs.
"Aru you came, i am missing you I thought you will join us yesterday's night for dinner" he asked.
"Am so sorry Bhai, I went at club as Radhya is insisting from so long" i replied.
"It's okay but you are staying today right?" He asked "ofcourse Bhai, i am" i replied.
And we move towards dinning table for breakfast.

Yes, mostly i live here with Bhai and Bhabhi, i have my own room here. Cause i am afraid of living alone, I can't sleep at night in dark alone. That's why I live here, they know about my this phobia and they stay with me in my room until I slept. They care for me a lot. But I know privacy matters so sometimes I left this Two Love Birds alone cause they don't ask but I know it's necessary. They also need some alone time, It's not like that I interfere in there's life by staying here not at all. But still people need there private space and i give them that. I was zoomed in my thoughts, then bhai got my attention.

"What are you thinking Aru?, I am calling you from 2 minutes" he asked. "Oh sorry Bhai, nowhere just thinking about work" i replied. "Okay, then eat you breakfast..see Shrishti made your favourite aloo paratha and sandwiches" he said. "Haan Bhai" i replied and began to eat my breakfast.

"It's tastes like heaven, Bhabhi, seriously you have some magic in your hands" i compliment bhabhi.
"Ofcourse i have to make it best because my angel likes it" she replied.
"Ohh Bhabhi, i love you" i hugged her. "Accha sirf bhabhi ..hmm" bhai asked
"Oh Bhai, stop being jealous. I love you a lot" i replied.
"Are Bhabhi, why are you standing, come on seat and have your breakfast" i tell her and she seat and we began our breakfast by chitchats.

We done our breakfast and we started playing some video games. It's lunch time so we did lunch and as today is our movie date, we 3 go in theatre inside Bhai's penthouse. Yes on weekends we enjoy like these only. We were watching our movie, and I don't know when i slept.

I opened my eyes and today i got best sleep after some days. I got best sleep only when i am here. And ofcourse Bhai pick me and make me sleep in my room. He is so caring.

I got downstairs and ohh my my, i caught my couples kissing there. "Ahmm..umm" i clear my throat and they both left each other and bhabhi was blushing mess. "Bhai Bhabhi you can continue your romance in your room" i teased them. "Why would we go in room, she is my wife i have official license to romance with her in front of everyone" bhai said and kissed Bhabhi's both cheeks. And Bhabhi is red tomato now.

"Accha now come on, have dinner. I made you favourite mac and cheese pasta and noodles" bhai said. "Bhai you made it, wow i love you so much" and i hugged him.

We are having our dinner. And bhai aksed,
"You done with your planning?"
"Yes, bhai i had done but i want some more time to execute it as I need some more proofs." I replied.
"But it's high time now, you have to hurry I got deal signed also" bhai said.
"Yes bhai, just give me sometime, I am getting all prepared" i replied.
"But angel do fast, because we have more left." Bhabhi said.
"Yes bhabhi, ofcourse.. it's just starting, we have to go so farr also" i smirked.
"I just need 1 month time, and everything is ready and we will move to our other player also" i said to bhai.
"Yeah, Just make sure everything will be perfect, otherwise your life will be in danger" bhai said.
"Don't worry Bhai, I know it's all risky, but I have to take it, I don't have any fear, and I am 10 steps ahead of him, so don't worry" i said.
"We are with you always" bhai and bhabhi said.
"I know, I am here because of you guys only" i said.

Soon we depart for our room. Bhabhi is resting and Bhai is in my room with me waiting for me to sleep. Soon I slept.