22. Angel.

These all happens before sometimes

These all happens before sometimes. I am still processing everything. I was so shocked. She call Ary as her Bhai. And, 6 years, alive, Ahuja's Co., Ahuja's Mansion, The blue clothing brand, what's all that. I am still processing. Another person, pawn, witness etc.
And Oh God, She the the CEO OF A&A CO.
Now I am more interested in her, I really want to ask her out. I think i started liking her. Not Because of her bold, confident, fierce nature. Obviously i liked her because of these behvaiour but also because of HER. I like her as SHE IS. She is Perfect for me in every way She is.

We are sitting in living room. We means- Me, Ary, Adi and Shrey.
"Explain.." i questioned Ary.
"Okay, starting from the start. It's not me who wants this. It's Aru's Revenger. It's her motive. She is working from 6 years for these to destroy him. I know you all will be thinking that why these much long years. But it's her reasons. And yes she hides her real identity as a CEO because she didn't want to reveal, again because of her reasons. She is been working for this day only and today she succeed. I didn't tell you guyes beforehand because again She denied to kept it secret. And you three also kept this information with you only. Don't reveal her identity as a CEO" he told us.
"But why she is taking revenge?" Shrey asked.
"Well It's her place to tell not mine." He shrugged.
"And what about she affirmed you as 'Bhai'. We know you don't have real sister, you are the single child.?" Adi asked.
"Well...
And he began to tell.

~
6 years back..

On very fine night. I and Shrishti were returning from Mumbai by meeting with my parents. We just started dating and they like her. So kept asking us to take her there to meet them. And that day we were returning Delhi, by staying at my home for a week.
We are returning.. when driving brakes the care and it's stop jerkly. We were nearly going to hit our head.
"What the hell, aren't you know how to drive" i shouted on him.
"Sir, it's dark over here and see there is a body laying on road so i stopped." He said.
And we are shocked.

We got out of the car, and saw her lying there lifelessly, Shrishti checked her nerves and she is breathing so she said to take her to hospital.
I pick her and and soon reached the hospital.
Shrishti is panicking. I had dome the formality the doctor asked me relation with her and I subconsciously replied..
"I am His Brother". He smiled by telling it. A genuine smile was on his face. I got to know that time that he love Aranys's a lot. Then he continued.

"Doctors took her in OT and after 5 hours they came back". I rushed towards them and asked, "how's She?". Doctor said, "It's God's wish that she is alive. She nearly lost her all blood from body. The injury was minor on head and hands and legs, but due to she is lying there continuously for God knows how much hour, so she nearly lost her all blood. But by god's grace you reached there at end point and took her and we managed to save her." He said.
It was hit and run case. Soon she was shifted to private ward. She is weak, she needs blood more. Doctor suggest us her meals which enhances her blood. And also blood bottle were providing her. She gain her consciousness after 2 hours. We were there only sitting on couch. When she open her eyes and try to speak. She is observing everything.

"Who are you people?" He managed to ask.
And i Shrishti told her everything.
She didn't cry didn't show any emotions.
"Thanks a lot, sir, ma'am. I owe you. Thanks a lot. I will repay for it. But you can go now, you don't have to stay for long. I will manage." She said formally.
"You're like sister to me Angel" i said to her with smile, with adoration, and pain by seeing her like these. And that's it she can't control her emotions. And cried badly.
I and Shrishti hugged her. To keep her know that she is safe. She is with us. She is continuously crying and sobbing and it hurts seeing her like this. I always want a little sister. And that day i found my little angel. That's why Shrishti call her Angel always. He smilingly said.

And continued.."it took us long to calm her down, but after on crying she fall slept in our arms because of her medication." Shrishti lay her down. And cover her securely with blanket. And i kiss her on forehead. Then, after 3 hours at morning she again got concious. And first speak a word to me.."B-Bhaiii...." She weakly speak.
"I got up from there and asked yes angel you want something?" I asked. Obviously we didn't know her name. "W..water" and Shrishti made her drink water and help her to eat and changing. Then after week she got discharged and i took her with me. She said no and denied. She was being formal but then she involve into us and started to treat as her family.

Shirshti's and mine family also came to met her after knowing and love her like her own family and she also accepted us as her own family. We didn't ask anything for month. Then thought of asking her. And i found about that accident and got him behind the bars by finding him. It's a driver driving in consumption of alcohol.

We asked her, and she told her everything, without hesitation, because she accepted us. She trusts us. She told us everything what happen, why she is there, why she face the accident each and everything. She told us by hugging us and crying badly and it pains to see her like that. She is my angel. My Aru. But that was the last day she cried and shows emotions. She turn into something else after that day which she isn't.
~

"That's only I can tell you, she matters to me a lot". He said with emotions of pain to see her sister like that, with adoration and love which is there for her in his eyes. She really love her a lot. "From that day she calls me Bhai and Shrishti as Bhabhi and our both family love her a lot and pampers her a lot, my parents are crazy for her, as they got there little one, the another child. They accept her as her own daughter and even adopted her. She denied but they said we just want our child adopted. We are not adopting you on pitying as she is thinking. They said 'we are adopting because we want another child. We always wants daughter' but after mom's first pregnancy she wasn't able to conceive. So they said she is angel God sent to them in form of her. She can have her own surname and everything, just gave us a right to he called as your parents. And she accepted it wholeheartedly. She is the sunshine of my family. My angel." He said smiling lovingly.

"And about reason behind revenge and all, it's her own reason. I can't reveal." He said
And after sometimes of talking they left.

And today I began to like her more.