56. Beg

I ran away from my own engagement, God you really love to play with my feelings know?

I ran away from my own engagement, God you really love to play with my feelings know?. Riyan's always trust you Shivji, but see you broke her heart today. You make me under such a terrific dilemma, that I don't know how will I get out?. I was right, I am never gonna believe you again. You snatched everything from me, and today you snatched Riyan from me. You snatched Bhai, Bhabhi, Liam and Nishtha from me. I have to choose one, I had chosen my Mom, She needs me right now, otherwise I don't know what will they do with her.

I ran away from my own engagement only going to be kidnapped. Seriously? Why my fate is being against me always. I want to save my mother but here I myself is been kidnapped, tied with chains. Bastards. Don't know how many hours had passed, there is no one come here. They just left me tied with chains, i am devastated, thirsty, sweating and what not. And damn, I can't even do anything or else they will do something terrible with my mother. I can't risk with her.

After an hour, the screeched sound echoed and door flungs open. It's so dark, and I am panicking like hell.
"You told me to come to get my mother, then why the hell you kidnapped me.? Took me to her?." I screamed.
"Tch..tch..volume down Miss, or else your mother will be in trouble" He said.
"What do you exactly want, just tell me damn it. Stop playing these games" I again screamed.
"You'll know it. But you want to know a surprise first?" He asked.
"What surprise Carlos?, Come fucking straight on point" i said.
"Drop your attitude Aranya, See you are helpless, tied in chains, still you are showing attitude" he said.
"You know very well Carlos, I am not that fragile girl you were searching, I am tied, still I have capability to fight with you and drop you on your knees and make you bow to me" i said.
"But right now you will be a good girl, otherwise your mother will have to face a trouble, and You wanna know about surprise?" He asked.
"Speak Damn it" i said frustrated.
"Well you know if you will be like this bad girl, than your mother will surely face the consequences but Shlok Oberoi and Ruhika Verma will also be in a trouble." He said.

Wait what, His chachu and my Masi (maternal aunt) are alive?.
"What's your rivalry towards My masi -Ruhika Verma?". I asked.
"Well that's for mw to know and for you to find out. You will come to know very soon my dear" he said.
"But first meet someone" he said and gestured someone to come inside.
What the Fuck?
I told them not to find me. DAMN!.
"So your lover boy with his so called friends and your bodyguard are here to rescue you. But see they themselves got into a trouble" he said and chuckled bittely.
"What the Fuck Rey, I told you not to find me. And you Liam, you know me very well, if I do something there is a reason behind it. And bhai seriously, you left Bhabhi alone?. And why you both are here, Aditya and Shreyash. And why the hell Shreyash is here?" I talk to them frustrated. Why they have to risk themselves?.
"First I will never leave you alone Anya. And Shrey only tracked you" he said.
"And Ma'am it's my duty to protect yoy" Liam said to me. Damn, i know he is not here as my bodyguard, he is here as my brother.
"And Shrishti and Nishtha are safe don't worry" Bhai said to me.
"And Me and Shrey are partner in crime with Riyan, so we have to come" Aditya said shrugging his shoulder.
"Seriously? You all are finding it easy Huh? Damn it. They will kill my mother, My masi, And your Chachuu Rey. He is alive. Damn it, are you all out of your mind? Why do you have to risk your life? It's not chilly Aditya, that you come to rescue me as a crime partner, they are really danger. Fuck!!! Why you have to risk you lives yaar?" I asked them, whatever comes to my mind.. I don't know what am I blabbering but I care for them.
"Because of me I can't lose you people. Please go away. Carlos please leave them. I will do whatever you want please leave them all. Please Carlos" i literally sobbed. I cried. Fuck I hate it. After these years, this are the only people I have, I can't risk there life.
"Are you sure, you will do anything?" Carlos asked.
"Anything, but just leave them all please" i said.
"Woah see, I make The Aranya Ahuja, vulnerable" he said. "I will surely gonna enjoy it" He said.