8. Want to See Her.

WORK

WORK. EAT. SLEEP. REPEAT. That's how my life is. Today is Monday and back to work.
I am always busy in working. I don't have time with other things. I don't have someone to wait for me, I don't have someone to spent time with, So am just keep working all day.
I had these everything before but It was all ruined in 1 year. I was having my happy family, Maa, chachi, dadi all used to love me a lot. Maa alwayss scold me for coming late home. Dadi always cherish me. And Chachi She always rescue me from Mom's scolding.
Dadu, chacha are fun loving people. We talk always and play some indoor games on weekends. And Dad he is strict but I know he loves me a lot. Aadish and Aashika are always having fights within them, i have to stop them. But both love each other so much. Aashika is an aaple of our home. Obviously she is the only girl in our home. All pamper hers a lot.

I took shower, did my morning buiness and getting ready for company.

I reach there. Everyone wishes me and i simply nod at them. I am like this only. I got into my private elevator and soon reached at 62th floor. I got into my cabin and my black coffee is ready there.
I am drinking it and started my working.
I called my PA,
"Rahul, did we got appointment with the CEO of A&A co.?" I aksed.
"No sir, I have to ask her PA" he replied.
"For what i am paying you. DAMN IT." I shouted. "I told you this before week and yoy haven't talk with her"
"Am sorry Sir" he apologized.
"GET OUT OF MY CABIN." "And do this within evening" and ge got out.

Damn men, i told him before week and he is here with his lame excuses. I so wanted to have a meet with her. I am planning of having my next deal with her. I always read abouts her work ethics, cofident personality. She is hidden from the world. Her identity is hidden but within 6 years she got into under 10 businesswomen of India. And it's damn good achievement. I want to work with her, I am having profit in it I am damn sure. But this bitch PA of mine forgotten to take appointment. She is always busy, people rarely Get her appointment and this dumbass forgotten bloody idiot.

I began with my work and its lunch time.
Am just resting inside my bedroom with is combined with my cabin. I was freshening up there when something fell from my pocket.

This bracelet of that girl. She forgot to take it it with her. The most beautiful night. I soo wanted to see her again. I thought of asking about her to Aashika but Aadish told me that she is very stressed out and upset nowadays and surely for that college incident. But we are finding that bastard. And that's why i dropped the idea about asking her. This girl is getting on my mind these days. Don't know why but after seeing her something is different within me. This feeling is soo different. I soo wanted to see ger again, wanted to meet her, talk her, wanted to know her.

Well getting back on my work I am having stressed out days. First, finding that bastard and protect Aashika. And company's work increased because of new project i had recently signed. Well I signed it for Aaransh. I don't know what he is upto. He is hiding something for sure. But I know if he wants he will tell me on right time so am just waiting for it.

It's evening time. Someone knock at my cabin and let him 'come in'
And it's my useless PA.
"Speak" i roared.
"Sir, I had talk with her PA, she is out of India, we will have appointment after a month" he said.
"DAMN IT" "OUT".

Suddenly I remembered something and again call him.
"I want the cctv footage of shine Club of this Saturday by tomorrow anyhow" i said.
"Got it sir" and he goes out.

I will find her. SOON.