49. Saali Sahiba

Everything is solved but still i am not satisfied, i am feeling something is remaining behind, something big

Everything is solved but still i am not satisfied, i am feeling something is remaining behind, something big. He tells that Riyan's chachi didn't accepted her mother but his family denied that there is no one in his life. He said that my Dad accepted her but married my mom too. Why I didn't knew anything about it?. They were living happily, then what happen.? Something is still remaining to join the puzzles. I have to find again everything.

Everyone left, we had dinner and Nishtha needed rest, so we departed for our rooms. She is going to live with me now. She is not completely fine, but I will make her time. I already booked appointment for her to therapist. Everything happened left a trauma in her.

I called Liam, "yes ma'am? Is she fine?" He asked.
"She is completely fine Liam don't worry."
"Liam, we have to find everything again?" I said.
"Why? Everything is sort now right" he asked.
"No Liam something is left behind, we have to find it, also make him tell the whole truth I know he is lying partly. Something is yet to fix the puzzle and also find about carlos and the owner of that vehicle." I said.
"Okay ma'am" and he cut the call.

I take shower and ready to sleep but Rey said that he is coming here.

My door knocked. Ofcourse it's him, he know my pincode i tell him directly to come in my room. I opened the door and he engulfed me in a hug, i smile melting in his arms and hugged him tightly.

He pick me in bridal style and i said "for the first time you didn't throw me on your shoulder" and he chuckled. He made me lay on the bed and peck my forhead before sleep beside me.
He put his head on my chest and i caressing his hair asked "so how everything at home?"
He snuggled more into my chest and said "It feel so happy and complete there. Thanks Anya" he said.
"They are my family too Rey, stop thanking me". I said.
"I want to talk about you with them" he said.
"Let them give some time Rey, just today they came to know about everything, they need time to process everything, and specially to think about us." I said and pecked his head and he just hmm.

There was a comfortable silence, he choose to break and asked me "Anya what's that mark on your back" he asked and look at me.
I sighed and said "The mark at my back was given by that Ajay Ahuja who used to beat me with my belt. And the one burned mark i got when that saumit left me to burn alive. Yes i got escaped from window but my leg and hand and back somehow burnt. The tattoo at my thigh was that burn mark only, which i beautified with tattoo. And here at my arms near biceps the tattoo is again to hide that mark". I replied.
"What does meaning it hold on your thigh?". He asked and i smiled and said "Strength. It's a knot which symbolises strength" and he pecked my lips and said "you're so strong Anya" and i smiled and replied " may be for you, outer world I am strong but still there is a loneliness inside me which may be never gonna fill, which needs her family, i know i have and bhai, bhabhi, nishtha, Liam and malhotra's but still that loneliness needs her own family to feel complete which never gonna return." I said painly.
"I know we all can't fill that but I will make sure you give you all happiness Anya. I am heads over heels for you, I Love You Anya" he said. and i pecked his forehead and said "I love you more Rey".
"So are you gonna reveal your identity now.? Everything is over now i mean your Revenge completed". He asked.
"No Rey, I feel there is something left behind. May be something or someone, i don't know but it feels like something is remaining which need to be find out." I said and he looked confusingly "Why? I mean what's wrong?".
"Rey he told that your chachu left her mother but your family denied. And the confidence he was giving me by saying 'its not over yet, it's just a start' I am sure Rey he is hiding something, something bigger" I said. And something strikes me "Rey how did your chachu died?". I asked.
"I don't know, one day we got to know that he was flying somewhere and his plane crashed" he said.
"Did you find the passenger list in that? Like you found your chachu's name in those?" I asked.
"We did and yes he do have a name in it" he said. And i zoomed in my thoughts.
"Umm Rey, ask your family what threat they are getting. I mean notes, or texts. Find it out. I feel like it's was related with this matter" and he nodded.
"Rey, find something about your chachu. We have to find about him, whole story about him, whether he loves that Meher or not. Or it's his lies." I said..
"Hmm I also feel like about it. He was hiding something may be, and when dad told me that they were getting threats i got shocked. i have to find and also i will find about his mother meher." He said and i nodded.
"We will do it together " i said and he nodded.
"Now sleep Anya" he said and pecked me on lips and i smiled and nodded and wish him "Goodnight Rey" and we get into a deep slumber.

I wake up and saw her sleeping while snuggling into me. I thought to make a breakfast for her. So I take her body lightly to get out of my hold and make her sleep on another side, she scrunched her nose a little before going into a deep sleep again. She is such a baby, who tell seeing her cute antics thta she is The Aranya Ahuja, who is emotionless outside. But for me My Anya is PERFECT. I got up freshen up and went downstairs. I was making breakfast, it's almost ready when Nishtha come downstairs.
Her face seems so gloomy so to cheeer up i wish her "Morning Nishtha". She smiled a little and say "Morning" and i nodded.
"Why you are making breakfast?" She asked.
I nervously scratch my nape and said "um.. your sister like food made by me..So".
"Ohh, she got a caring partner i see" she teased. And I blushed.

What the hell? I Riyan Oberoi just blushed. God this girl made me see the new shades of myself which didn't even i know i have.
"Soo someone is blushing" she again teased and giggled. Thank god, her mood become good somehow little.
"Come let me help you" she said and we continued and she helped me.
"Um...nishtha" i said and see hummed.
"I am with your sister..i mean we both were engaged and now i am with her, so you don't have problem with me being with her?" I asked.
"No Riyan, i am happy for you both, and also we didn't even like each other so it's fine" she said and smiled.
And i nodded.
"You really love her right?" She asked and look in my eyes to find a lie but she didn't.
"I love her with my all Love. She is My Anya" i said.
"So i you are my Jiju huhh" she teased.
"Then i will call you Saali Sahiba" i said and we chuckled.

I saw towards the entrance kitchen. She was standing there, seeing us with a smile on her face. Nishtha also noticed a "Oh you're here. When did you come?" She asked.
"When you both jiju and Saali Sahiba are busy in making dinner" she further teased us.
"Oh no, he made it..i just help him a little" nishtha said.
"Ohh i seeee" she turn towards me and smiled.
"Good morning to you both" and we wished her. And we moved towards dinning table and had our dinner and departed for work.
"Nishuu, i am sending Liam here, if you need anything just call me hmm" she said and bid a bye.

__________________________________________
Other person's Pov:

"She got to know about Shreyash" carlos said.
"Let him die, we don't want him. We Just used him and he didn't even know the reason. We so manipulated him , that fool trust us." The person in his late 50's chuckled.
"But what if, they came to know about you?" Carlos asked.
"Shreyash didn't even know, what come they know?" He chuckled.
"She is so smart" carlos said.
"Don't worry we have her weakness." That person said.
"Now work on your plan" that person said and carlos nodded.
"That shreyash told me everything about them. About them going on trip everything. I told him to continue with his work of being a friend to Riyan and get us information. He did his work but he is of no use. I hope now they will kill him, so there will be no obstacles left." That person said and carlos nodded.
"So then it's time for them to get apart. Let the storm come and ruin there life" carlos chuckled.
__________________________________________