27. Morning

I like this feeling being with him

I like this feeling being with him. Everything feels good. He told me his feelings, He also like me. Listening from him my heartbeats fasten. I also want to tell him that i like him. But i am scared, am scared that he don't know anything about me. What if he knows, and left me. I want some time to make sure that he is genuinely with me. I want to make sure that whatever happen he will be with me. Than i will confess.

After dinner, we come in his room. He cooks so best like professional chef. He seriously has some magic on his hands. Dinner was very delicious.
"Take this" he said handing me pill and glass of water.
"What's this?" I asked.
"This is pills, I ordered them, so take it" he gave and I take it.
"Thanks" i said smiling.
He smiled to me, lay beside me cuddling me. And we slept.
___________________________________________

Birds are chirping and sunrays is coming from window. I scrunch my nose and cuddled more in pillow. But why this pillow is so hard. I open my eyes slowly adjusting, and see he is already looking at me, with his eyes full of Adoration. He smile and caress my cheeks and kiss me on forehead and wishes, "Good Morning, Anya" he said lovingly in his sleep husky voice. It sounds so sexy from him that if shivers my spine.
"Good morning Mr. Oberoi" i replied smiling.
"It's Riyan for you" he said.
"Hmm.. Good morning Riyan" i said in sleepy small voice hy yawning.
"You want to sleep more?" He asked caressing my hairs.
"Um no, i have to go now." I said. And getting up from bed.
"You can stay more" he said like a child.
Oh god, he is so adorable.
"Sorry, Riyan but I have to go now. I have to go company also. You also have your work and also i have to give bhai that deal paper's as i texted him yesterday." I said.
"Hmm.." he hummed.
"Um..can you give me your joggers and t-shirt" i asked.
"Ofcourse but take shower first till then i will make breakfast" he said.
"Ah..No riyan, i have to leave now. I will frenshen up at my penthouse only and I am having today's breakfast with Bhai and Bhabhi. So sorry, may be next time" i said nervously.
"It's okay" he smiled. And move towards closet and gave me his shirt and joggers. I took them and change inside bathroom.
I take my all belongings and started moving downstairs. He was sitting on his couch scrolling phone. He notice me and put his mobile at side.
"Here, take this tablets with you" he said giving me those remaining pills packet.
"Thanks Riyan for this and also I got the one of the best sleep tomorrow" i said smilling and hugged him tightly. He smells so good.
"Me too" he said caressing my back.
"Bye then" i said and he pecked my lips. And i move out.

I drove to my penthouse and get ready in formals as I have company to manage, and many more thing is left yet which have to be taken care. I get ready on my formals.

 I get ready on my formals