2

James

Walking into the local coffee shop this morning in desperate need of a caffeine fix after my late night rendezvous with some woman I can't remember her name.
Bethany, Tiffany, Brittany?

Didn't really catch it as she sucked my dick before I fucked her on nearly every surface of the hotel room before asking her to leave.
She had blonde hair although definitely not a natural blonde judging from her roots, her chest was pushing just onto a D cup and she was rather loud when she come that was all I could tell you.

Never have I taken a woman back to my actual apartment it always a hotel room and not even my penthouse suite that I own.

I'm not one for wanting the girls to stay and cuddle, no thanks it's a marathon of fucking and then they leave. I like to think that it helps them to not get their hopes of more.
Does that make me a grade A dick possibly but I never leave the woman unsatisfied they always leave after multiple orgasms so I don't feel too bad about it.

Tabloids also suggest it's a different woman every night that warms my bed and sure I let them believe that because once upon a time it was true, but now it's just worn old and doesn't have the same appeal to it anymore. However I am a man and do need a release every once in a while just not every night.

I stop inside the local coffee shop near my work with my head buried in my phone and join the back of the queue which seems to be longer than usual.

Hearing a few grumbles coming from customers I look up to see what's taking so long, when I notice a woman at the counter looking rather flustered.
She's absolutely stunning in a way that is completely understated but also breathtaking.

Her long light brown hair cascading down her back stopping about half way down her spine, her coat doesn't hide her curved figure, and she has a look of frustration and sadness plastered on her beautiful face.

She's rummaging through her bag items falling out and it's only after a minute I notice the little girl tugging on her coat, it's clear they are related as they have very similar features despite the age difference.

The guy behind her is getting frustrated at the delay and I want to tell the prick to stop being so rude.

Before I know what's happening I find myself moving out of the queue and towards the cashier.
As I approach I hear her asking how much just for a cookie before swearing when clearly realises she doesn't have enough, she must've forgotten her purse.
But who doesn't have ways to pay set up on their phone these days?

However I find myself wanting to help her out and I suddenly find myself moving quicker towards her and the cashier.

"She will take whatever she ordered and make it two cookies" I say as I get closer.
She turns to look at me and fuck I'm lost to her beautiful emerald green eyes that are glistening with unshed tears.
Her face is mostly natural and not coated in heavy makeup like most girls seems to prefer.

I suddenly feel a tingling sensation through my entire body that I've never felt before.

I'm then drawn to her pink full lips that I am suddenly imagining what they would look like wrapped around my dick as she stares up at me with those beautiful eyes.

She stares at me with like she's lost in thought and I can see her eyes raking over my body, her cheeks turning a little rosy pink colour and I wonder what she's thinking.
"Than.. Thank you" she says and I have to stop myself smirking at her cute stutter over the words. She's clearly slightly flustered and it's a rather adorable look on her.

Okay now is not the time to sport a fucking erection especially when there is a kid present, I try my hardest to think of something to tame my dick. Once I feel safe I take a moment to look at the little girl who is clinging to the legs of the woman.