18

James

To say Lily was nervous was an understatement her whole body was tightly wound together with nervous energy.
We are currently in the car driving over two hours to Nat and Clint's beach house in the Hampton's to celebrate thanksgiving all together.

Despite the cold temperatures it's the perfect getaway for a couple of days, for us all to get together and enjoy each other's company and great food.

"Maybe this was a bad idea" she whispers mostly to herself.
"I can turn the car around if you want and we can spend thanksgiving just the four of us" I offer and I mean every word I don't want her feeling uncomfortable.

Mrs Jones is sat in the back of the car with Ruby, there wasn't a chance we were leaving her on her own since her son won't be visiting.

"No they are your friends it would be rude not to go after they invited us" she mumbles.
"Nat would understand" I give her a quick side glance.

"Lily it's going to be fine" Mrs Jones tries to reassure her.
"I make new fwiends?" Ruby asks with a smile on her face.
"There will be some kids for you to play with" I confirm and Ruby cheers.

"Right Clint's kids whose names are..." she pauses as she begins to think. "Cooper who is the oldest then..." she begins to panic.

"Lila and Nate" Mrs Jones finishes for her. "Lily dear you have been reciting everyone's names for the last hour you know this, just calm down and relax" she places a gentle hand on her shoulder.

Doesn't help that she's tired since she didn't sleep much last night from worrying, she was up at the crack of dawn checking on the baked goods that her and Mrs Jones spent hours baking despite me telling them it wasn't necessary.
"We can't show up empty handed" they both scolded me.

They baked two types of pies, three trays of cinnamon rolls and two boxes of cupcakes. I had to stop them baking anymore otherwise we may have ended up with an entire bakery worth of food.
"I'm sorry" she rests her head back on the head rest and closes her eyes.

"You sure I look okay?" She says after ten minutes of silence, I thought she had drifted off to sleep since she kept her eyes closed.
"For the hundredth time yes" I want to reach over and take her hand and kiss it but we haven't told Ruby about us yet.

She's wearing a burgundy knitted jumper dress that hugs her curves deliciously, thick tights and boots. There had been a couple of outfit changes as she freaked out that she didn't have anything nice to wear.
"Momma pwetty" Ruby confirms for me.

She's in a matching outfit to Lily but with the tiara she got from Elsa and Anna.
"Not as pretty as you baby girl, my own little princess" Lily turns and smiles at Ruby.
"Momma qween" Ruby cheers.

"Yes your momma is a queen" I smile at Ruby through the mirror.
A blush sweeps over Lily's cheeks and I admit it's one of my favourite things, well I admit I prefer her when she's flushed after orgasming but this is close second.

Not the time to be thinking about her coming with her daughter and elderly neighbour in the back of the car, I can feel my cock stirring to life at the memories and try my hardest to not sport a semi.
But honestly around Lily I'm constantly hard.

"God I hope I remembered everything" Lily says more to herself than anyone.
"If you haven't there are shops and Nat's guest bathrooms are always stocked so I'm sure anything you may have forgotten Nat will have it" I say trying to calm her.

She sighs and closes her eyes again while her hands fidget with the sleeves of her jumper.

Mrs Jones is trying not to laugh at Lily when I look into the rear view mirror.
"Lily please stop stressing everything is going to be fine okay" I can't help it but I take her hand and place a quick kiss on it.
She glares at me but she quickly realises Ruby is distracted talking to Mrs Jones about something.