14

Lily

I've died and gone to heaven that is the only explanation I have as to how I've awoken in James bed with my body snuggled up next to his.
Also I don't remember stripping my top off but I'm guessing I got warm in the night because now my naked boobs are very much pressing against his naked skin.

This bed is even comfier than the guest one and also this has an extra bonus of a half naked man sleeping in it with me.

Suddenly I'm brought back to reality when my alarm starts sounding throughout the room.
Stupid alarm and stupid work.

But hey least this isn't a dream I've woken from I am very much cuddled up to a half naked James.
I was beyond nervous that he would try something but he was the perfect gentleman and all we did was sleep.

But fuck the body he has on him, I was practically drooling when I walked out of the bathroom and saw him stood there in nothing but his boxers.

Pretty sure he's got an eight pack and that happy trail of hair my god do I want to find out where that leads, because his boxers weren't exactly concealing a lot.

I was right he looks huge like possibly scary huge!

I'm suddenly very body conscious that my mom tum and boobs are fully on display for him to see, I need to think how I'm going to get out unseen as quickly as possible.

"Five more minutes" he groans as I turn to stop the noise coming from my phone.
"This was already a lay in for me" I tease, but it honestly was since I don't have to worry about the commute.
Also Mrs Jones had text saying she was going to keep Ruby for the day, apparently they have a play date with some of her friends from book club who want to fuss over her.

"I'm the boss and I say five more minutes" he pulls me into this arms and holds me close and begins peppering kisses over me.

I can't help but think about the orgasm he gave me yesterday in the basement, I've never come so hard or actually come to think of it I can't remember the last time John even bothered with foreplay.
Most of the time it was just straight to the main show and then done, only early on in our relationship did he really bother with warming me up.

"How you going to explain to Sam why I'm late" I giggle as he continues kissing me.
"I will tell him you felt too good wrapped in my arms for me to want to leave the bed and he should be grateful I haven't made you call in sick" his voice is still rough with sleep.

"We can't tell anyone about this" I say.
"Why?" His voice sounding slightly shocked.
"Because like you said you're the boss I don't want people to get the wrong idea" not exactly great being known as the girl sleeping with her boss who is way out of her league.

Also this could all end next week and I will then have to look for a new job if everyone knew I got dumped by the boss.

"If I had it my way I would shout it from the rooftop but for now I will keep you my little secret" he growls in my ear.
"Hmm sounds naughty" I tease.
"Don't say something like that if you plan to leave this bed" he whispers before kissing along my collarbone.

"James" my voice comes out a breathy whisper.
I'm totally distracted as to what I should be doing as his lips run down my neck again and I can feel his morning glory pressing into me.

No no this needs to stop I have to get to work I don't have time for sex yet I can't find the actual words to say out loud.
Fuck am I so turned on right now.

Can every morning start like this please.

"I need to get up" I moan.
"No you need to get off" he whispers as he turns me so I'm now pinned under him.