7

Lily

I shouldn't have ran like I did but I panicked when he offered to take me home.
There was no way I could let him find out where I lived, so I ducked down an alley and hid until I saw his car drive away.

Thankfully I switched my phone to silent the second I stepped into the alley otherwise he may had heard my phone ring when he tried to call.

The night had been odd.
I'm not use to fancy places like that and yeah sure the food was cooked by an award winning chef but I'm more a takeout or bowl full of Mac n Cheese kinda girl.

James seemed liked he actually wanted to get to know me which again was odd because I'm just one of his staff members, not some fancy model that he's probably used to spending time with.
But something about the fact that he seemed to genuinely enjoy spending time with me makes my stomach flutter and my heart skip and beat.

Was tonight a date?

Also did my mind imagine he was going to kiss me at the end?
I had stepped back because he was my boss I can't risk jeopardising my job.
Also I haven't kissed or slept with anyone other than John and he told me when he left I was boring in bed and that's why he strayed with other woman.
His words still haunt me and have put fear into me that the next man I sleep with will think the same and not want to stick around.

Maybe I should look up sex clubs? I remember reading about them in some of the books I used to read. I could go and learn a thing or two that would help me become more confident and less boring.

John was also telling me that the things the men do in my romance book I used to read wasn't real life.
I miss reading it was like I could escape from reality for a while and get lost in another world, but I just don't have the time anymore.

That would be classed as luxury now days.
I tried starting to read before bed but I read a page and then I'm too exhausted to continue, I've read about three pages in the last month.

Right now all I know is that my mind is all over the place, my panties are definitely soaked and I'm slightly tipsy from the champagne.

Mrs Jones did say she was happy to keep Ruby so maybe I could make use of a little alone time.
Deciding I'm in desperate need of an orgasm I head home alone, walking into my apartment I head straight for the shower.

Ruby sleeps in the bed with me so it feels kinda of wrong getting off where my daughter also has to sleep.

I know I don't have long until the water turns cold but with how long it's been it's I know it's not going to take long away.
Stripping my dress, I begin to tease my body with light touches, turning on the shower I step in and let the warm water run over me.

I reach my hand between my legs and begin playing with my already sensitive clit.
Fuck that feels good.

Dipping two fingers inside myself I begin to ride my hand in search of my high, I use my other hand to play with one of my erect nipples.
Oh god.

Fucking myself harder with my fingers before removing my hand from my boob and using it to rub my clit.
I picture that I'm fucking James's hand, that he has his lips against my neck as he works me up preparing me so he can fuck me hard.

Fuck he seems like the kind of guys who knows how to pleasure a girl.

With one more stroke of my clit whilst I imagine those blue eyes boring into me, I explode.
Wow that really had been a long time since I came and god did that feel good.