4

James

For two weeks now I've had as many meetings as possible at the hotel just so I can get a glimpse of Lily.

However what's frustrating is I've only spoken to her twice in that time, the first time being when I returned just after the incident and I made sure she was okay.
The second was when she was put onto my section of the restaurant and had to serve me and my client.

It was slightly awkward.

I haven't learnt a single thing about her except for the fact she seems close to the young lad who also works at the hotel.
When I see them laughing together I wish it was me she was laughing with instead.

Irrational I know but I can't help it and it throws me because never have I felt like this before.

Sure I could ask Wanda or Sam for more information about her but that would raise suspicions among my colleagues that I really didn't need or want.

The others have already started asking questions about why I'm suddenly frequenting the hotel more regularly than before and honestly I'm running out of excuses.

Did I sneak a look at the staff rota to check when she's working and happened to notice that she has an evening shift tonight?
Yes I did but I will deny it if asked by anyone.
I'm just a boss making sure his hotel is running smoothly.

Hopefully tonight the bar will be quiet enough as it's a Monday night that I can finally start up a casual conversation with her.
I sit at my desk and tap my fingers impatiently counting down the minutes till I can get out of here.

Normally I'm a workaholic and often don't leave the office till super late but not tonight, nope I'm leaving probably still later than most but 7pm is early for me.

"You okay?" Nat asks as she walks into my office.
"Yeah just waiting on an email that was supposed to arrive 10 minutes ago" my tone is definitely frustrated.

"You've been rather agitated for a while now when was the last time you got laid?" Nat asks bluntly, she's never one to beat around the bush or sugar coat things.
The fact I have to think means it's been longer than usual for me.
If I'm being honest it's the night before I bumped into Lily in cafe ever since then no woman seems to compare to her which I know sounds crazy.

"That's none of your business" I reply because I'm certainly not telling the truth.
"So it's been a while then" Nat says with a shit eating grin on her face.

Sometimes it's fucking frustrating having friends that know you so well.
"You need to go pick up a girl from a bar and fuck your frustration out on her" Nat says with a smirk as she sits in the chair opposite me.

Trust me I wish I could but the one time I did try and pick someone up I didn't even get turned on in the slightest.
I've been fucking my hand to the images of beautiful emerald eyes, full plump pink lips and an ass that looks rather fuckable in the black skirts.

I often come back from my work meetings with a raging hard on and have had to take care of myself in the bathroom that's in my office or at times I've gone up to my penthouse suite at the hotel to deal with the problem.

"Maybe" I say and Nat just looks at me suspiciously.
"Well if you not gonna fuck your frustration out why not come over for dinner at mine tonight and we can have a couple of drinks. Clint won't mind and you need a break you've been working like crazy lately" Nat offers.

Clint and Nat didn't have the most conventional start to their relationship, they had been friends for years and Clint was married to another woman with three kids. However it was shortly after the arrival of their third child that his wife decided it was best for them to split up and divorce. This meant he ended up moving in with Nat for support.